The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've basically been a gamer for as long as I can remember. The first console I owned was the N64, where I played games like The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Donkey Kong 64, & Banjo Kazooie. RPGs are my favourite kind of video games, with The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion being my all time favourite. I still enjoy immersing myself in the rich world and creating a backstory to everything I can find. I began roleplaying in the RTS game, Age of Mythology. People would host World Roleplay sessions there, and after trying it, I fell in love. Apart from that, I have roleplayed in retail WoW in the past. However, the community was not great, and people were OOC way too often, with good roleplay being scarce. Besides, money has been a recent issue.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm mexican, and my first language is spanish, however I've been to a british school my through entire life, including kindergarden so I speak english fluently.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started out like many with a free trial in good ol' vanilla WoW. When that was over, I joined a TBC private server. I spent a while playing there, but I got bored of it with time. I currently do not play on any conventional WoW server.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Google helped out on this one. After reviewing the site, I have decided to try this server out. You seem to be veterans in the business of private roleplaying WoW servers, so it's probably a good server to play in.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Hard question. My favourite roleplay session happened at a battle roleplay, thanks to the magnificent storyline behind it and GM support. However, I've also seen my share of slow-paced and boring battle roleplays. I have had a large number of great tavern sessions, and great guild storylines. I won't give a favourite type because I don't have one. I hope this is relatable to some.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The human would be my favourite race, because they are the most diverse in terms of personality and affiliation in my opinion. Every human character I create for roleplay is a completely new, blank page lacking all but the most basic guidelines. My favourite class is the Warlock, simply because my first WoW character belonged to this class. I'm sure every WoW player who's played for long enough feels that special something for the first class they played. In terms of roleplay, Warlocks are great because of their obscure side, making them unpredictable. I find this very attractive.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A friendly community, good, serious roleplayers, active and helpful GMs, an array of people with different mentalities (joined together for good roleplay), and a clean, lag free server. I'm sure CotH can provide Grin2 .

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility is a basic for good roleplay, and it is something that most players in Blizz RP servers lack. Once a player understands this rule, roleplaying sessions can be balanced and made fun for everyone.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Darren took up his father's axe. He raised high above his head, the blade shining bright against the beating sun. He brought it down hard. An almost clean cut through his target.

The two almost same-sized pieces of the log clapped down the chopping block, on the waves of golden grass. They raised a small puff of dust, and all was quiet. The boy collected these and tossed them in a pile of rough shaped pieces of wood. These were by far, the best ones he had produced. The cherry in his cake. Enthusiastic, he took another full log and topped the block with it. He raised his axe high once more, and brought it down. He shut his eyes and flicked off a small splinter from his left cheek. As he opened them, he scowled in disappointment. Way to ruin the pile, the axe didn't even go through it! He threw the broken log into a pile of failures. He then took a rope that was lying next to the block. He began collecting the acceptable pieces he had produced and formed a pack. To his further disappointment, it turned out to be noticeably thin. He snatched a few from the failure pile and hid them behind the best-looking. Then he tied it all up, took a deep breath, and lifted.

The extra weight reminded him of a missing presence. Regardless, he was able to bring it inside the house without much but sweaty effort and a pair of bleeding palms, which he treated with a rag from the kitchen.

That night, he sat on the fence outside and gazed at the horizon. The golden grass had been washed by the silver light of a clear sky and full moon. From where he sat, Darren could see the outline of a hill which stood out, and the renown tower that crowned it. A sudden rush of frustration pulsed through him. He closed his eyes, and wiped a tear that was slipping down his left cheek. A sudden panicked shriek startled him, and he fell off the fence, hitting his head with a jagged rock in the ground.

As his eyes recovered focus, he came up to a crouch, and listened. He heard muffled screams coming from his home. Then, he thought of his mother. He sprinted towards the front door, but then his eye got caught on the axe leaning against the chopping block. He headed towards this instead. He took it, and approached the entrance quietly. There, stood a man giving him his back. The stench of liquor was thick around him. He held a butcher knife tightly on his right hand. Darren was trembling uncontrollably, but he managed to stand behind the target without alerting him.

He raised his father's axe high above his head, the blade shining bright against the silent moonlight. He brought it down hard. An almost clean cut through his target.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well I hope I will be roleplaying in this server soon! Thank you for taking the time to read this introduction. I wait eagerly for a reply.
Hey there, DanFernandez, and welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Make sure to check our rules and policies if you haven't already, or again if you already have! If you need help with creating your first character, check out the Creating a Character section on our wiki and our articles and guides subforum. They're all super useful for getting a feel of our server's roleplay style and chock full of useful information.

Once you get in-game, make sure to /join chat (for general chat and talk) and /join barrens (for banter and fun). If you have any questions, send a message to one of our GMs or Forum Helpers.

Thanks for the story! I think you'll fit in well here. :)

Again, welcome!
Zhaei
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
Woah that was quick! Thanks again.
Welcome!

Morrowind's the best elder scrolls game though c:

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]