The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Sailing Away
I'll keep this about as brief as my absence will be.

Some friends from work popped an early birthday gift on me; I'll be going up to Portsmouth, RI for a few days to soak up some sun, a bit of sailing and celebrating getting that much closer to being old and crotchety.

I'll be away from Sunday afternoon to Wednesday afternoon.

And please, don't go overboard on the nautical puns while I'm away. They're rudder nonsense. And I know some of you may feel pier pressure to seas the opportunity, but if you do schooner or later you'll have one hull of a problem with me. Just don't make any waves.
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
Quote:And please, don't go overboard on the nautical puns while I'm away. They're rudder nonsense. And I know some of you may feel pier pressure to seas the opportunity, but if you do schooner or later you'll have one hull of a problem with me. Just don't make any waves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
All these puns are shore going to make you anemone some day, Rose.

Enjoy your trip!
Off course you had to make puns. There's always puns. You beach. Angry
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
(07-19-2013, 09:16 AM)Rosencrat Wrote: celebrating getting that much closer to being old and crotchety.

But Rose, you're already old and crotchety :V

I'll sea you later, may the wind be in your sails :D
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Sailing puns are naut funny.
(07-19-2013, 09:16 AM)Rosencrat Wrote: And please, don't go overboard on the nautical puns while I'm away. They're rudder nonsense. And I know some of you may feel pier pressure to seas the opportunity, but if you do schooner or later you'll have one hull of a problem with me. Just don't make any waves.

I've no intention to following your RRRUUUURRRUS. I'm perfectly aware at how unfunny that was and how little sense that made to anybody who hasn't watched Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt. I am doubly aware of how weird that show name sounds to uninitiated... and initiated, for that matter.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Home again home again, jiggidy jig.

Just settling in now after the trip, plenty more salty and tanned.

Ill be online shortly!
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]