The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

New MMO
So i've played alot of WoW and LotRO, and I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas for an MMO with a F2P model.
[Image: 14l32iv.jpg]
I find Mu online pretty fun, when you reach higher levels, however, it's repetative, and is only good for short-term fun.

Also try Silkroad Online. Pretty fun, imo.
Hmm... Tried Allods Online? It's much like WoW.
I heard Secret World is fun too.
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
I always love raiding/battleground type pvp.

Is defiance any good? I was looking at it and I can't decide if I want to buy it or not.

I tried Allods, went a good while then got sick of the grinding in that game. It seemed even note cartoony than WoW.
Defiance is fun for a little while, but then it gets repetitive and boring quick. Like, I played it for a week about, didn't really hold my attention for long as it felt like there wasn't much to do.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Survarium is shaping up to look pretty damn good.

http://survarium.com/en
Guild Wars 2 is fun. It's not true F2P model, but you know. Buy once play forever.

They recently adopted a new formula called "Living world." Instead of releasing expansions, they have some sort of world event every two weeks or so. Some of them change the world in noticeable ways and most of these updates bring new dungeons, gear and events with them. Next week we're apparently having a political election and depending on who wins, stuff will change.

EDIT: Since you like battleground PvP, I HIGHLY suggest Guild Wars 2 due to its World VS World VS World PvP as well. It's worth checking out.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
I've begun to play Dungeons and Dragons: Neverwinter, even though I'll be on a loooong absence in about a month. But it's pretty good, I highly recommend it. Small details such as being able to put spaces in your name (allows for surnames) and writing a biography for your character make it perfect for RP. Though, I haven't seen any of the RP in the game yet.
Active Characters:
Velennia - Anchorite. Has a strange liking for tea.
Vynthia Blackfire - Magistrix. Craves sightseeing.
Vanessa Briarthorn - Seemingly timid housewife. Enjoys painting.

Hmm I was looking at neverwinter. And as for GW2, I don't think my computer could handle it.
(07-20-2013, 01:32 PM)Demigod204 Wrote: Hmm I was looking at neverwinter. And as for GW2, I don't think my computer could handle it.

Pretty sure it can. My friend has a horrible, horrible computer. He couldn't run the game at more than 5FPS at launch, but it has been optimized pretty well since. He can play it with a fluent 20 something FPS now.

We're talking a computer with like.... 60MB of dedicated VRAM.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Planetside 2 if you're into FPS.

Warthunder for planes.

You could apply for the Elderscrolls Online beta.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Perhaps Rift? It's pretty neat actually. Survarium, as Nymus said, is shaping up. Only problem is is that the FPS you get in game currently is retarded, but its still a decent game.

I suggest trying out both :)
I found Rift to be a little odd.
(07-20-2013, 01:48 PM)Franksta96 Wrote: Perhaps Rift? It's pretty neat actually. Survarium, as Nymus said, is shaping up. Only problem is is that the FPS you get in game currently is retarded, but its still a decent game.

I suggest trying out both :)

You have the alpha for Survarium!?
Ayup, I do.
(07-20-2013, 02:58 PM)Franksta96 Wrote: Ayup, I do.

I worship the ground you walk on. I want that alpha soooooooooo Censored ing badly!