The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead
Wondering what people's favorite map is for that. I wanna script up the entire map and add soldiers to fight over towns filled juicy, meaty, carbon blob civilians. If my computer and router can handle it, could invite a couple of you CoTHronites to come watch the carnage. :3

Also, favorite faction? BLUFOR or OPFOR?

Note: I can't do Takistan, the stupid editor won't let me add civilians for some reason. Vehicles work just fine, but the civilians never appear.
I bought this game, but never actually played it. Is it worth playing?
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
(07-20-2013, 04:11 PM)Roxas65 Wrote: I bought this game, but never actually played it. Is it worth playing?

Well... it's unbearably realistic at times. I'm serious, it's painful. I've never done it seriously (it isn't like Modern Warfare or Battlefield, where you point gun and kill person, it's a real life military simulator and lives up to that name fully) so I can't speak about it. I have played DayZ, which is the sole reason I bought it, but I've never tried a normal server with people giving orders like "10-4, charlies on your smoke, deploying a triffleblomb, i need a dispatch of snizzlekrags for my propgiggles". This video might show you how real people play it:

EDIT: If you want, I can set up a premade map, private internet game, see if it works, and show you what it's like. I won't try to really play it (because that means micromanaging soldiers and that's no fun) but I'll show you the fun times that can be had.
Looks interesting, but I don't have the dedication nor time for that.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
I myself play it, it's ehhh.. so-so, I have broken things from the amount of rage induced by it.
I still love it though, and it really isn't time consuming (actually it can't be) or really .. dedicating. I can be immersed in it, but for only really brief periods. It's best enjoyed if you have the proper friends to do so.
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ARMA 2 ACE/Invasion 1944 LF Squad Noble 0 436 05-05-2013, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Noble
  Arma 3 - Speedhacks Cassius 15 2,982 03-16-2013, 07:55 PM
Last Post: Cassius