The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Are you my mommy? T_T
So, Rensin needs a mother. She'd be Gilnean born, a baker, and---most importantly---not a Worgen. At least not by Rensin's knowledge. As a matter of a fact, he'd keep the fact HE'S a worgen from her, because of what happened to his father.

That's the short of it. This may not be first come first serve! I'll see who wants to fill the position, and discuss with you what we can do, and perhaps we could get others in on this "Gingerly" family, eh?
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I would love Jeremiah to be your brother but idk if you'd like two brothers, my friend is already going to be my brother IC-ly so we are a package xD
Edit: We both don't have a background yet so we can go with anything really but my surname is Blackbury which can also be changed :p maybe just retcon Jeremiah in full xD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dunno yet! First I want to work on getting the mother set up, then from there I could work on brothers/sisters.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

(07-24-2013, 12:35 AM)Rensin Wrote: Dunno yet! First I want to work on getting the mother set up, then from there I could work on brothers/sisters.

Fine by me ! :D

Hmm. I may consider it. What kind of personality is she?
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
I've got Medea, my worgen druidess; a harvest witch, if you're interested in secretly something more than a baker. xD
(07-24-2013, 01:36 AM)Kira13 Wrote: I've got Medea, my worgen druidess; a harvest witch, if you're interested in secretly something more than a baker. xD

If Rensin wants this I could probably fit in with Jeremiah who was a harvest witch in his teenage-adult life

Currently, I'm trying to figure stuff out with Dotsy. Here and I will be discussing what we are gonna want to do with this stuff. Thanks for the interest!

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I want to join.

And embarrass Rensin everywhere about made-up childhood events, like the time when he pooped in his birthday cake or something.
Spoiler:
I had to. I'm sorry.
Active Characters:
Velennia - Anchorite. Has a strange liking for tea.
Vynthia Blackfire - Magistrix. Craves sightseeing.
Vanessa Briarthorn - Seemingly timid housewife. Enjoys painting.

GOD WINGEDREAVER NO WHY