The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Solheim Event Listing
The Solheim Society Event Roster

[Image: 1qsokh.png]
The Event Listing is here to provide a comprehensive list of events and role-play opportunities for members of the Society. Originally we tried to simply PM people with information on upcoming events, but they ended up being too unwieldy and difficult to manage.

This thread will be updated by myself and other members of the Society regularly. Stay tuned!

Weekly Social
When: Every Sunday, 5 PM ST
Where: Human Manor
What: Like the banquet that kicked off the Society, the Weekly Social will be a chance where all members can come together each week and get to know one another. The Social will be the place where new members can introduce themselves to the Community and for others to enter in on storylines that are otherwise moving ahead of them.

If you want to add something to the main thread, send me a PM with a When, Where, What and I'll put it up. You can also put a post down below.
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
I'm not cookin for this again Rosen :P

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Solheim's New Years Carnival Rosencrat 11 1,866 01-06-2014, 01:32 PM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  [Order of Virtue] Open Mini-Event Listing! CappnRob 1 841 03-31-2013, 10:44 AM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Summer Event Listing Rosencrat 2 709 05-16-2011, 03:55 PM
Last Post: muhaha8