The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

wingchun93"s introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

My favorite types of games to play are RPG/MMORPG games. I have played many of the Final Fantasy series and similar rpgs. I have also played Diablo 2, Star Wars Galaxies, and The Old Republic. I enjoy the concept of starting out as an inexperienced character(s) with low quality equipment and being able to train them up from there. Hence my love of rpg/mmorpg games.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

I am from the United States of America, East coast. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A family member introduced me to it and I thoroughly enjoy playing RPGS/MMORPGS.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I found this sever through the same family member who introduced me to World of Warcraft. I was planning to play with him on this server. I took a look around and I really seem to like your community, everything seems well kept, tied together.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

I'm a big fan of the somewhat stereotypical adventuring, with action and the like, though some good tavern RP never hurt anyone. Big crowds can be a bit of a pain at times, clogging up the chatbox, though a decent size group or even just a pair of players works great. I've heard some of the events here are really cool, and wouldn't mind a crowd in that sort of situation.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite race/class is the Human Warrior. I practice martial arts and am in decent shape, hence the warrior appeals to me. Also, being a human makes me want to play as a human, haha.

What are your expectations of this server?:

My expectations of this server are being able to enjoy a great community of people, being able to role-play, and hopefully make a few friends along the way. Being able to play with the family member who introduced me to this server would be nice as well. I am not too picky really, just hoping for a fun time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
Nothing seems to conflict with me, though I appreciate the battle against Mary-Sues :).

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(This is not actually required until you aim to move up to Gruntship. Please state your intentions if you wish to complete this later.)
If you don't mind, I'd rather like to brush up on my writing skills while I'm here, and get a better feeling for WoW Lore. I'm sure within a month or so I might be aiming for Gruntship. Got to learn to crawl before you walk, right?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
I dont think so :)
Hey there, wingchun93, and welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Make sure to check our rules and policies if you haven't already, or again if you already have! If you need help with creating your first character, check out the Creating a Character section on our wiki and our articles and guides subforum. They're all super useful for getting a feel of our server's roleplay style and chock full of useful information.

Once you get in-game, make sure to /join chat (for general chat and talk) and /join barrens (for banter and fun). If you have any questions, send a message to one of our GMs or Forum Helpers.

Remember to add your story to your Gruntship application when you get there!

Again, welcome!
Zhaei
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]