The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

So, where has Flamme been?
So, yeah, said I was coming back. I had every intention to, but things have been delayed. Why? Well, I'm just going to be blunt and honest.

Well after that I had been really depressed, especially after my husband had cheated on me with a woman who came to Oklahoma from Alaska to "make a better life for herself" and was a WoW friend of my husband's. After I found out about the affair, I just couldn't focus on anything really RP-wise. When Kenny and I tried to make things work out after I put a stop to that nonsense, he had lost his job. It was just me working, and because rent was more than one of my paychecks I had to borrow and beg for money so I could take care of both of us. It was so stressful that I was now and then having mental breakdowns and getting sick. Then when Kenny got a job again, he decided to tell me that he wanted a divorce and that he was going back to the woman he cheated on me with. That I didn't "try hard enough" to change from a self-loathing, low self-esteemed person with depression issues. Needless to say, my world has been (and still is) falling apart.

The divorce isn't finalized yet, and I was pressured to leave the old apartment early because his mistress moved in on the 24th. My friend has all of my belongings save for some daily stuff and my laptop, and I've been sleeping on coworkers' couches and trying to live off very little food until I move into my new apartment on the 2nd of August. I'm not getting any furniture from the divorce, but at this point all I wanted was my own stuff back and I did get it all back. Life just really sucks right now.

I can be on Skype, but until I get settled in with my own internet and such I cannot come back to CoTH. Sorry guys.
Characters
------------
Spoiler:
Mika Mistwalker
"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." ~James Baldwin

Miruka Moonshroud
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Belaria Arrowthorn
"Few love to hear the sins they love to act." ~William Shakespeare

Sylir Manasworn
"Everything is perfect in the universe, even your desire to improve it." ~Wayne Dyer

Nana'li Flametongue
"There is only one passion, the passion for happiness." ~Denis Diderot

Calanon Sunfeather
"Our own heart, and not other men's opinion, forms our true honor." ~Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Amabael of the Frozen Wind
"Curiosity is, in great and generous minds, the first passion and the last." ~Samuel Johnson

Nia Sunstone
"Duty cannot exist without faith." ~Benjamin Disraeli

Arilyn Shadewhisper
"Absolute silence leads to sadness. It is the image of death." ~Jean Jacques Rousseau

Gwyneira Porter
"Death is the veil which those who live call life; They sleep, and it is lifted." ~Percy Bysshe Shelley

Ishani
"Peace if possible, but truth at any rate." ~Martin Luther

Azure Palenix
"I carry from my mother's womb a fanatic's heart." ~William Butler Yeats
. . . I hope things work out alright for you, Flamme. I really do.
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
Take all the time you need, and I hope things sort out for the best!
You're a trooper, Flammefloop. We'll all be here for you when things settle down, with big open hugging arms!
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Maiden of the impossible-to-pronounce-name-who-gets-confused-with-flammos-unfortunately-a-lot-for-some-reason, I wish you the best of luck in coping with this and bouncing back.

GOD SPEED, FLAMMASHAMALAYAN!
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
As others have said above me, take as much time as you need and we'll be here waiting for you qith big bear-hug arms! Hope everything turns out for the best.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Jeeze... sounds rough man. I've got sympathy for ya. Well, hey, can't wait to meet you on the server!
An Update:

I have my apartment now, which I am happy about. I get to decorate how I want within the limits of my lease and no one can otherwise tell me no!

I kinda-sorta have net right now. I don't officially have cable net but I am tethering my phone for wifi using Foxfi. The free version makes me restart the connection now and then but if I get the full version it doesn't have that restriction. If nothing else, it's a good temporary solution while I put what would normally be money for cable towards other equally important things like...say...a car.

I don't know if foxfi can handle Word of Warcraft, but at least for now I can still be poked at on Skype.
Characters
------------
Spoiler:
Mika Mistwalker
"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." ~James Baldwin

Miruka Moonshroud
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Belaria Arrowthorn
"Few love to hear the sins they love to act." ~William Shakespeare

Sylir Manasworn
"Everything is perfect in the universe, even your desire to improve it." ~Wayne Dyer

Nana'li Flametongue
"There is only one passion, the passion for happiness." ~Denis Diderot

Calanon Sunfeather
"Our own heart, and not other men's opinion, forms our true honor." ~Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Amabael of the Frozen Wind
"Curiosity is, in great and generous minds, the first passion and the last." ~Samuel Johnson

Nia Sunstone
"Duty cannot exist without faith." ~Benjamin Disraeli

Arilyn Shadewhisper
"Absolute silence leads to sadness. It is the image of death." ~Jean Jacques Rousseau

Gwyneira Porter
"Death is the veil which those who live call life; They sleep, and it is lifted." ~Percy Bysshe Shelley

Ishani
"Peace if possible, but truth at any rate." ~Martin Luther

Azure Palenix
"I carry from my mother's womb a fanatic's heart." ~William Butler Yeats