The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction: Burgalveist the Huntsorc
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

What? You want to know about Burgalveist?! Well, what can Burgalveist tell you about him that is interested. Hmmmmmm...*Scratches his head* Oh! Burgalveist is a Huntsorc Me travel from the Barrens to Desolace, so me know ALOT about the world. Burgalveist very friendly and always enjoy helping others, but betray me trust and me never forget! Other than being an excellent hunter Burgalveist good at drinking beer...Lots of beer. Sometimes it get Burgalveist in trouble, but beer so good.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?

Country? What you mean? Continent? Oh! Then Burgalveist from Kalimdor, but grew up in Kargath as a young pup. Since Burgalveist raised his whole life around Orcs my Orcish is very fluent. Unfortanetly Me can't read! :( Burgalveist really want to learn one day! Me going to go to school and learn stuff!

(( OOC: USA, English ))

How did you get into Warcraft?

(( Well, a friend of mine got me into WCIII in 2005. We would play in one of those computer Cafes for hours battling in 2v2s (We found a way to glitch their computers so we didn't have to pay very much to play). 8) Around the end of 2006 I bought WoW and started playing, and haven't stop since; Until recently due to hard economic times. ))

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?

(( I haven't been playing retail since May because of money and summer school. During school I got bored and decided to find a private server, so I played on a few different ones. However, these were all regular servers, so I decided to look elsewhere for one that is more supportive to a Role-Playing community. Googled: Private RP server ))

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?

(( Over the years I've played on a multitude of retail RP servers. I enjoy most RP that is legit and troll free. I've taken part in Murder-Mystery, PvP RP, Pirate, Military RP, Terrorist RP, Rebel RP, and I've even attempted animal packs. It depends on what tickles my fancy for the day. ))

What is your favorite race/class? Why?

(( Favorite? There's so many great combinations out there who could choose just one?! Currently I do enjoy playing Orc/Hunter. ))

What are your expectations of this server?

(( From what I've read so far this server closely fits my morals and beliefs of how a RP server should be operated. I'm very interested to jump in and live a true RP experience. I'm hoping for less to no trolls. ))

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

(( The Respect factor. Everybody wants to be respected. I have no tolerance for flamers and find this action completely unnecessary. I've seen a lot of Role-playing go sour over somebody getting their feelings hurt over what somebody said in-character. There is a fine line between what you say through your character and what YOU are saying. ))

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!

Nestled in the Barrens high in the hills lied a Hut with smoke billowing outside in the fire pit. The noonday sun blister the dust as the breeze shot like a furnace on the hill overlooking the plains. A female Orc fed her youngling small bits of bread and some warm milk in the shade of the Hut. She watched outside her door waiting for sometime to happen, as if she knew somebody would be walking through the door at any moment. The youngling squawked and squealed in an attempt to draw her attention for another piece of bread.

She looked down at the small one and spoke softly with an kind expression, "Danka, you're father will be home soon. He went off with Fenris to Hunt some boar, he'll be back before you know it and you two can play." The small one understood the word father; he knew who he is, but wasn't quite sure about the rest. He mumbled some unintelligible gibberish with high pitched sequels.

As the day progressed on the mother was busy keeping the toddler entertained by playing simple games like peek-a-boo and wrestling mixed with tickling. They took a nap when the Danka became cranky and wouldn't stop crying; she wrapped him inside a blanket and sung to him softly songs that her mother sang to her, until his tiny curious eyes fluttered to sleep.

The sun began to set and there was no sign of the daddy Orc, "He should've returned by now." She said to herself on the whispering wilt of the wind. She lit two torches in the hopes of his soon return. Sitting next to the fire pit listening to the pops and cracks of the embers, waiting eagerly for his return.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I'm happy to find this place. I'm hoping to jump in soon and join the conquest of the horde!
Lok'tar ogar! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Burgalveist!

I'd suggest giving the server rules and policies a few look-overs, to get an idea of what our rules and expectations are.

All over the forums, we've got all sorts of articles and guides for quick-reading incase you're not too familiar with the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips when you're creating a character.

Once you're in-game, I suggest doing /join Chat (for OOC talk) and /join Barrens (for silly banter)! If you have any questions at all, you can ask me or any other Forum Helper or GM. Asking around in-game works as well, should you not be on the forums at the time!

Thanks for sharing that story with us! It's good to see you've done all kinds of roleplay, I believe that variety is the spice of life, as the phrase goes. You'll also be very pleased to know that we take trolling very seriously here.

As soon as you get everything figured out and you're lurking around in-game, I would suggest typing in .help to see what kind of commands you can use to help you set up before roleplaying. You can spawn your own gear in, open your bank from anywhere, and unlock every flight location.

We hope you enjoy your stay here!