The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Re-Introduction! :)
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello! I am 19 years old, live in Alabama, and I'm about to start college. My name is Kayla and I would love to join this community before I'm out of time to play the games I want to. RP has always been one of my favorite ways to pass time and I'd like to think I'm not too bad at it, though I am a little rusty and could use some warming up :) I get along with other people pretty well and would be delighted if you guys decided to let me join you.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in the US and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My boyfriend, Drewpapa, showed me CotH and I was immediately interested! I haven't actually played Warcraft, so I suppose this is also the first half of the next question. :P

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
My lovely boyfriend showed me you guys! But I am drawn by the RP priority and less focused on leveling aspect you guys have. I also love that you guys enforce grammar and actual reasonable rules.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I usually lean towards Elven races in MMOs (or video games in general) and I enjoy playing Mages and Rogues.

What are your expectations of this server?:
You guys seem like you have your head on your shoulders and I do expect you all to be decent, polite people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The fact that you guys keep it PG-13. I don't want Drewpapa's 11 year old niece walking in and seeing all sorts of obscenities on the screen when she wants to try out running around or riding a mount.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Leaves crunch under Akalia's moosehide boots as she takes a gentle step forward, and she silently curses at herself, "Shoot! You know better than to step all over crunchy leaves while you're hunting, you daft so-and-so." She keeps an attentive green eye on the buck fifteen meters from her. Once she's done scolding herself, she gently pushes a curly lock of blond hair behind her pointy, pale ear. A calming aroma of leaves, trees, grass, and a hint of animal fills her nose. The Blood Elf woman reaches for an arrow and slowly pulls it out of her tan animal hide quiver. She relaxes once she hears the soft creak of wood as she draws her arrow, bow string and muscles taut. The deer glances over her way, "Oh, no, it sees me! Shoot it, shoot it, shoot it! Now!" Akalia lets the arrow fly, and she starts to feel an odd, bittersweet emotion rising in her. She always felt a little bad for having to kill to eat and make clothing, but it's what paid her and it's what she agreed to do.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No thank you :) I hope you guys consider adding me to your ranks! Also, thank you for reading all of this.
Hello there, kaylam17! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Seems like quite a few are bringing their significant others lately! :D

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin