The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Sheilas Introduction!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have always been a roleplayer/PvE Adventurer, more on the interactive side of roleplay than "story writing"... I have roleplayed on many different servers and some different games such as GTASA-MP, Ultima Online, Also retail WoW on an RP server where I ran a guild of 110+ members. On SA-MP I was an "Officer" to a popular clan and have also run a guild on Ultima Online but it was like a partnership.
More as a player, I like to quest! Or go on guild runs to dungeons or raids (Not a big fan of pick up groups but I still do them sometimes.) And i love exploring!
I really dislike PvP but am willing to take part if it's part of a roleplay.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from London in England, and i speak English.
My mother is half Maltese so I have some of that in me too. :)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A family friend from abroad visited my home and showed me the game and I instantly wanted to play! I started playing before BC so have been playing WoW for years, but I only started to RP maybe 5 years ago. I also played alot of Diablo + Diablo 2 before WoW which he also showed me. :)

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Hours of googling, this is one of the first ones I saw but came back to it.
This is because its a professional looking server compared to 90% of the others I looked at, and the population seems nice! Also I like that people have to put in some effort to join, this shows me there is no time-wasters (RP-trollers) on the server and that people are putting some actual effort into roleplay.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Mostly small group casual stuff, such as just hanging out with a group of in-game friends or traveling through a different region, I guess you could say in general I like to go on adventures especially ones planned by other people. The main thing I like about adventures/going to different regions, is that it gives you a new environment to roleplay around... example, imagine a gnome traveling to Ashenvale and being a complete stranger to the lore there (Depending on the characters backround).

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I Love Dwarf Male Hunters! Always have always will...
They are funny characters in general, can have a great sense of humor as one.
Hunter because a Dwarf must have his sidekick grizzly bear! (my preference).
This is my favourite but I mostly RP as a Gnome Mage because I'm best at that than the others in my opinion and I have lots of ideas for this race/class.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have no expectations, just believe its as good as i have read/seen so far.
I think that it will be easy to find help if needed and believe all the players are mature.
I don't expect the level of roleplay to be took too seriously in the server, but would expect people to be sensible when roleplaying, and being fair to other players. Such as trying to get everyone equally involved as eachother unless of course someone is leading an RP scene.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect! I think this rule should take part in any list of rules ever made!
I believe that if you will treat someone with respect then they will respect you back, and if they don't well then that's up to them :) I'm not going to let it affect my day.
I was actually pleased when I saw this was rule number 1, it says alot about the server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As Shayleigh from on top of the hill watched the group of disgruntled orcs pass by, she noticed that one of them was carrying what seemed to be the Orb of Elstree.
As she rubbed her eyes, she whispered "I can't believe it?! I must get a closer look."
As Shayleigh moved from her position, she noticed the group of orcs suddenly stop.
"Sniff... Sniff... I smell Nightelf!" Roared one of the orcs, as he glanced up at the hill.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hello! Grin2
Hey there, smwarlz, and welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Make sure to check our rules and policies if you haven't already, or again if you already have! If you need help with creating your first character, check out the Creating a Character section on our wiki and our articles and guides subforum. They're all super useful for getting a feel of our server's roleplay style and chock full of useful information.

Once you get in-game, make sure to /join chat (for general chat and talk) and /join barrens (for banter and fun). If you have any questions, send a message to one of our GMs or Forum Helpers.

A fellow Englishman! Glad to see you're from down south, too! ;)

Again, welcome!
Zhaei
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]