The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

What do you think of the Mstr?
Looking for some feedback on my RP and just my OOC manner in general. Whether it's something about one of my characters or me personally, tell me what you think!

You'll know me from characters such as:
Katelyn Toussaint (Kate) - Human Rogue
Alicia Cevin - Human Pyromancer
Korvus Fallenstar - Blood Elf Death Knight
Saia Vindr - Blood Elf Death Knight
Syrena Amberdawn - Blood Elf Noble
Skyea Dawnreach - Blood Knight
Reline Duskfury - Blood Elf Assassin
Olivia Bayon - Worgen Hunter
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
I've had fun RPing with you over the span that I've known you on CoTH. Your characters all have their own spin on 'em, which is nice----and probably the biggest draw? You try to think up things to do OUTSIDE of the usual casual RP, which can be very entertaining. I always love doing stuff with you, Drayke, and Malo. Fun group, always doing something interesting.

Only downside? Gets to be very, very late/early that I RP with you! Haha. That's just an unfortunate fact of timezones, though.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I only have one qualm, tbh, and that was that Kate sobered up too quick for my liking during that Grim Guzzler scene a few days back as of this writing, but I know you were eager for story development, and I've done stuff like that myself occasionally, so I really can't complain ;P

I really enjoy roleplaying in groups you're in (as Kate, haven't been with the others, I don't think), and you're always there for a laugh or a fight, but you're consistent with your toon's personality, or so it seems from my perspective!
Feedback

[Image: ad300x100.png]
Lendri made me do it! Her signature sucked me in!

Spoiler:
[Image: 3801bacbd658b72b4b2b54b893f5ce535d54636d...264c_1.jpg]
Kuzz is K-man.
And Kate is K-junior.
That in itself holds many many (many) compliments and awesomenesses.
I simple, I like it.
And I really wanna' see more of it.
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
Thanks for the feedback guys!
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:

Bumping this for another bout.
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:

Oi. We got a fight we need to do. Once that's over, I'll give you some feedback aye?
Bumpity Bump.
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:

Aha! We had our fight, so now I can offer proper feedback!

From what I gathered from you, you're very gun-ho about getting your characters to win. Where as there is nothing wrong with this (as I sometimes have the same thing) it led to a four hour back and forth fight between your character and my own. And it would have continued had I not gone to sleep. How you fight is interesting. There is good, and there is bad. Good, you explain things in ways that make sense for the most part. Your attacks are mostly clear. On top of that you emote in such a way that your character can be explained in just a fight. I can know your character without having to sit down and have a drink in some tavern rp. I like that.

But now the bad. I think she may be too good at fighting. She was able to hold her own against a warrior in close combat. Grant it she is a Battlemage, but it seems odd to me she was able to keep up as well as she did. She has magic she has to know how to use as well, and to study both to make them as good as either a mage or a warrior takes a lot of years. (But that's just opinion) What I did find a big odd was how you blocked Krest's bullets. You blocked them by creating super heated air when you heard the shots go off. The response time wouldn't have been that quick sadly. At close range as they were, the bullets would have hit her by the time her mind realized the first shot went off.

Other then that, I found fighting you a blast. I so thoroughly enjoy battle rp. Its what I live for in the World of Warcraft.

On the OOC note, your a great person. Your fun to hang around with, and I'm glad I was able to come back and meet you. We should rp again soon, you have my skype.

-Kage
(09-04-2013, 04:59 PM)Kage Wrote: Aha! We had our fight, so now I can offer proper feedback!

From what I gathered from you, you're very gun-ho about getting your characters to win. Where as there is nothing wrong with this (as I sometimes have the same thing) it led to a four hour back and forth fight between your character and my own. And it would have continued had I not gone to sleep. How you fight is interesting. There is good, and there is bad. Good, you explain things in ways that make sense for the most part. Your attacks are mostly clear. On top of that you emote in such a way that your character can be explained in just a fight. I can know your character without having to sit down and have a drink in some tavern rp. I like that.

But now the bad. I think she may be too good at fighting. She was able to hold her own against a warrior in close combat. Grant it she is a Battlemage, but it seems odd to me she was able to keep up as well as she did. She has magic she has to know how to use as well, and to study both to make them as good as either a mage or a warrior takes a lot of years. (But that's just opinion) What I did find a big odd was how you blocked Krest's bullets. You blocked them by creating super heated air when you heard the shots go off. The response time wouldn't have been that quick sadly. At close range as they were, the bullets would have hit her by the time her mind realized the first shot went off.

Other then that, I found fighting you a blast. I so thoroughly enjoy battle rp. Its what I live for in the World of Warcraft.

On the OOC note, your a great person. Your fun to hang around with, and I'm glad I was able to come back and meet you. We should rp again soon, you have my skype.

-Kage

For further reference, it takes a normal person about 296 milliseconds to process the sound of a gunshot, although trained individuals -can- shorten this time. However, in medium to close range, a bullet will have already sailed past you 296 milliseconds after the sound of the gun firing. The only way to sort of reliably avoid gunshots is to simply have forbearance. It takes you 296 milliseconds to register the sound of the gun, but it takes your opponent about the same time to register that you've moved. A fighter who's skilled at reading their opponent could see the gun draw coming and immediately start a dodge or some other counter-measure.

To stay on-topic though, I've seen you around the forums and you seem like a nice person and I've heard nice things about you from other players too. I'd love to do something with you when I get back on the server.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
(09-04-2013, 05:16 PM)Roxas65 Wrote: For further reference, it takes a normal person about 296 milliseconds to process the sound of a gunshot, although trained individuals -can- shorten this time. However, in medium to close range, a bullet will have already sailed past you 296 milliseconds after the sound of the gun firing. The only way to sort of reliably avoid gunshots is to simply have forbearance. It takes you 296 milliseconds to register the sound of the gun, but it takes your opponent about the same time to register that you've moved. A fighter who's skilled at reading their opponent could see the gun draw coming and immediately start a dodge or some other counter-measure.

Which does indeed make sense to me. But how it was written was she had heard the shot -then- defended. If it was she saw his arm move to pull the gun, it would make sense to me.
Well, I got feedback AND learnt something new. Today was a good day.
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:

Bumping for another round of feedback.
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:

Main post updated with the characters I have at this point in time.
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler: