The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Truth
So, you guys know I've been going through a divorce. Problem is, I've been sinking myself onto CoTH a lot. Doing as many relationship RP's as I could do... making myself wallow in my own problems to try to drown out the pain. I've been neglecting my relationships with my real life friends, and have also been going to bed at ridiculous times, just for the sake of absorbing myself into CoTH... a fantasy. A life I pretend to live. Something unhealthy and rotten, that I can't do anymore.

I need to step back, and take a break. I'm sorry to those that are in the Grey Militia---I strongy, STRONGLY encourage someone to take it up, and make it their own. I've loved RPing with you guys, but I need to start taking care of things and quit playing around. There's just... bigger priorities in my life right now.

Goodbye CoTh.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

[Image: 1369994445289.gif]

Please don't go. The Drones need you.

They look up to you.
Oh god. Don't goooooooo.
G'luck, mate! Go for your own health, it's more important than running a guild!
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
It's sad to see one of our veterans go, but real life always comes first.

I wish you luck in your future endeavors, Rensin. o7
Take pride in setting aside fantasy, and taking charge.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
It is not something fun. Coth is a good thing, but you really can get absorbed into it. I hope this break does you well Rensin. We'll be here when you get back (I promise!)
Do be proud, though. Some people don't even have a life to take charge of (me). Hope things work out.
Goodbye pal. Though we didn't RP together, it's sad to see another of the flock leave.

All the best wishes for your life to improve pal! I mean it!
You've earned a lot of respect from me, even though we never really RP'd together much. Take care of yourself and your friends, then come back in steps if you think it's a good idea. Find a balance. "All good things must come to an end", but that doesn't mean you can't put it off with "everything in moderation" :)

Good luck, man. Hope it all works out.

o/
Feedback

[Image: ad300x100.png]
Lendri made me do it! Her signature sucked me in!

Spoiler:
[Image: 3801bacbd658b72b4b2b54b893f5ce535d54636d...264c_1.jpg]
Take care, and I hope we see you back here one day when you are in a better spot.
Well Rensin, I'll say it. I'm going to miss you heaps mate but I understand your reasons and hope that this break does you good and I'll be here when you return. You can rest easy knowing I'll look after your Militia for you while you're away.

Farewell, my friend.
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
(08-07-2013, 03:41 PM)MstrCorvus Wrote: Well Rensin, I'll say it. I'm going to miss you heaps mate but I understand your reasons and hope that this break does you good and I'll be here when you return. You can rest easy knowing I'll look after your Militia for you while you're away.

Farewell, my friend.

Oh god...Kate running the guild with K-man as her...uh...supplier....

XD
Feedback

[Image: ad300x100.png]
Lendri made me do it! Her signature sucked me in!

Spoiler:
[Image: 3801bacbd658b72b4b2b54b893f5ce535d54636d...264c_1.jpg]
It would be glorious. And she would probably stop smoking so much if she was put in charge. But this isn't the place to discuss that. We're here to see Rensin off with a bang!
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
What about meeeeeee~?