The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Summer Ball (Saturday, August 10th, 2013)
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
Now time to figure out what time this will be for the Aussies.
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
"Summer Ball, sponsored by House Winters."
Iseewhatyoudidthere.
Event is still on for today at the listed time! (About 30 minutes from now)

Some things you might want to bring...
  • Summer / swim wear. Maybe an umbrella.
  • A bow or pistol.
  • An appetite!
  • Spending money. (IC, within reason.)
  • Family, friends and all the kiddos.
    • In lieu of the above, a date!
  • A link to the Silent Auction sheets!

Might want to mention this is an Alliance only event. I see now that you said where the IC location is... buuut honestly I almost brought a Blood elf till I realized it was Alliance only, haha.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

The auction raised a respectable 313 silver coins for the citizens of Westfall and Duskwood.

[Image: xylh.jpg]

Jerico Wrote:Lady Thelwind's happiness and prosperity.

Milly Wrote:I wish for a world with no more Orcs.

Enfield Wrote:My wish is for the prosperity of the House of Thelwind.

Violet Wrote:I wish for a place to call home.

Lucille Wrote:That I don't end up rotting on the floor one day.

Edwin Wrote:I pray to my Ancestors and the Moon and Stars to watch over my sister and wish to return Gilneas to it's former glory.

Alaine Wrote:I pray to the ancestors, and the Moon, that we will return to Gilneas.

Matharius Wrote:Mother, Father, I pray you can see me now... I pray you can see that we still live on, we will always live on. If only you could have been there to see the smile on Valda's face.

Malorida Wrote:The safety of all I care for. Each of us casts a shadow in the light.

Remyl Wrote:Four chicks at the same time.

Annelise Wrote:I wish I didn't feel this way.

Alicia Wrote:I wish for Alexei and Drayke to live a happy life. They're all I have left.

Valda Wrote:I wish to start a family with my best friend and husband, Matharius Jonas Winters.

Drayke Wrote:I'd like Morena back. Just to show her the wonders of the world and keep her safe.

And the auction was won by two people. The ENTIRE auction.
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:

Edwin is partly to blame! I was in such a bidding war with Alicia.
"Leave now, mortal! The likes of you are forbidden in this land. You, who are powerless, are not worthy to set foot here." - Cerberus
This event was a lot of fun! Even though I wasn't there for most of it (Goddamn timezones!) I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next one.

[Image: USYWXqZ.gif]
Yes, a bidding war that I won! Well, most of it anyways. Still, it was a heap of fun!
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rain on the Mountains: The Battle for the Cauldron - Part 1 (12-29-2013) Franksta96 0 805 12-29-2013, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Franksta96
  Training Day [Grey Militia] (12-28-2013) Harmonic 4 1,042 12-28-2013, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  The Argent Crusade - Attack on Gahrron's Withering! (12-07-2013) Geoni 3 1,259 12-04-2013, 06:29 AM
Last Post: Geoni
  Rain on the Mountains (11-16-2013 - 12:00 PM GMT--8) Franksta96 0 640 11-15-2013, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Franksta96
  Westfall Episode 3: Dawn of a New Day (11-22-2013 - 12:00 AM GMT--8) CappnRob 0 719 11-15-2013, 11:34 AM
Last Post: CappnRob