The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Bahl'azhar [Ethereal - Persistent]
-Race of character/NPC: Ethereal (OOC Race Human)

-Class of character/NPC: Mage

-Name of character/NPC Bahl'azhar

-Exact modelID requested: 21004

-Duration that character will be used: Persistent

-Purpose for the character/NPC : General RP as a traveling Merchant of strange magical goods and paraphernalia, as well as going on ventures to "procure more inventory".

-Location the character/NPC: Roaming around Azeroth as a wandering salesman of strange and exotic magical paraphernalia. Neutral cities and Alliance cities mostly. Can also be found on the roads, or events which attract allot of people (customers). Such as festival, tournaments and markets.

-Level requested : 85 so he can easily access any area without fear of dying.

-Any special equipment needed: None at all, but thanks anyway.

-PROFILE-

Player: Amadeugrimm

Character full name: Bahl'azhar

Character ingame name: Bahlazhar

Nickname: None.

Associations: Other Ethereal traders in Outland. Loose connections with the Concortium.
Race: Ethereal

Class: Merchant/Spellthief (OOC: Mage)

Skills and abilities: An inherit ability to sense arcane and magical auras, Being able to almost sniff them out like a scent. In some cases he is even able to read the energies to sense what they are used for, such as what spell is being cast.

Age: ?? (not quite sure how old Ethereals get, or if their concept of time and age are the same as ours)

Hair: White, long, made from cloth, is actually bandage which cover his entire body.

Eyes: Yellow/red

Weight: 35.7Kg (Can't imagine a bunch of energy and cloth wrappings weighing much)

Height: 1.80m

Usual garments and Clothing: He is mostly wrapped in dark, dust coloured cloth bandages. Over it he wears a long silk robe, with a flowing hood covering most of his head.

Alignment:Chaotic Neutral

Personality: Bahl'azhar has always been one to mix business and pleasure, because for him they are both the same. Just as most other Ethereals he is a liar and a scoundrel, and will let nothing come between him and his goals, no matter how shrewd they may be. You may call him something of a fortune hunter, traveling from realm to realm looking for opportunity and the chance of profit. His trades are never as fair as they seem,and it always seems he has an ulterior motive to all of his actions. He covers this up with his calm and charismatic attitude, and is keen on always making offers that seem, and most often are, to good to be true. He always has a way of getting exactly what you want, where he got it is not important. For now.

"I have exactly what you need, even though you did not know you needed it"
[Image: YoAIt.gif]
Bumping this post here in hopes for it to get noticed now that the Custom Models operation seem to have become moving once again and to show that I am still active on the Coth server! I have updated my post, correcting spelling mistakes and such. I still don't quite know how to provide a ModelID number, But I sincerely hope that the information I have provided would be enough. I am very eager to play this character If I would get the chance.

So please, Moderator-Senpai. Notice me.
Grimm. Allow me to assist you.

You look in the mob's page source. You use control-f and search DisplayID. The one you're looking for here would be…21004.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Ah thank you Windy! My saviour. I have fixed the ID now, I am such a good boy :D
BUMP!

I've been gone for a while whilst I had both internet and computer troubles. But I still want my Ethereal, so yeah...bump.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Raz'Ahran [Eredar] [Persistent] Morhana 0 861 01-20-2015, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Morhana
  Angeron [Elemental Fire Ascendant] [Persistent] Mystriopolis 5 1,374 01-17-2015, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Mystriopolis
  Anara [[Dryad]][[Persistent]] Maarten 4 1,510 01-14-2015, 10:18 AM
Last Post: Maarten
  Ragnor [Vrykul] [Persistent] PhilGobatto 5 2,516 12-06-2014, 06:38 AM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  Byrnhilde (Val'kyr-Persistent) Demigod204 5 1,507 11-28-2014, 02:02 AM
Last Post: Aphetoros