The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

New Private Discussion Subforums
[Image: 2lt5wl4.png]

Yep. These two subforums have been added under Private Discussion to give them a more obvious position and make organization easier. The "Player Reports" subforum is a new idea that we're giving a test run. I encourage people to make use of it. :) Just like with the rest of the Private Discussion board, you can only see your own threads.

Love,
Loxmardin
*pop in*

[Image: great-idea.jpg]

*pop out*
http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Announ...Forum-READ

Because I figured out how to make Announcement posts (global announcements and forum-specific announcements that go in the same category), I made one for the Player Reports subforum just to have a place to explain the purpose of the forum in case people weren't in the clear about it.

Also, shameless bump. Trying to figure out how to increase the visibility of that subforum so people know it's there and can use it more actively.