The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

ghaskan's Feedback Thread
Very creative thread title, I know!

Anyway, it's been over a month since I began roleplaying again on CoTH (almost two, in fact), and, while that is not a very extensive period of time, I would appreciate getting some feedback from fellow CoThers, as I am always looking forward to improving my roleplay (and I'll be forever unsure if I'm doing it right!) and myself.

Although most info can be found on my CoTH wiki page *points to signature*, here's a short summary of the characters I've been roleplaying lately:

Spoiler:
Grazmot Windseeker - Not the smartest orc in the block, but he is friendly and willng to learn. Also, he is a bit (a lot) of a shamanism fanboy, thanks to the tales he heard about it while he was young, and his own admiration of the possibilities that the craft bring to his people. He works as a 'pig herder' in a farm near Orgrimmar as he waits to continue his training.

Nikuun - This goat needs to get some personality. I'm serious - his blandness is, in fact, one of his traits. He is also too polite for his own good, but at least he is a nice fellow. Except that, no matter how hard he tries to please others, he won't laugh at your jokes. He rarely understands them, period. Haven't RPd with him too much lately.

Durgan Mudbeard - Dwarfie of the Regiment with an embarrassing liver problem.

Rolland Evans - You could say he's sort of what was born after the 'Samuel experiment', although the two of them are very different. He's a big crybaby who dislikes exercising, super tall, nerdy, and all that jazz. Works for the Golden Quill.

Samuel - He's going to be put aside, most likely. I've already salvaged most of the things I liked about him and put it on other less experimental characters. I still RPd with him a bit, though.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!
Nikuun and Ramya need to become friends one day. That is all.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
(12-21-2013, 09:06 PM)WindZealot Wrote: Nikuun and Ramya need to become friends one day. That is all.

Duty noted! :D
Though we haven't really RP'd in... Well, ages really, I have seen you around on GMI and OOCly, you're a great guy. ICly, I haven't seen a whole lot of you yet. Can't wait to see some more!
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
(12-25-2013, 03:23 AM)Maarten Wrote: Though we haven't really RP'd in... Well, ages really, I have seen you around on GMI and OOCly, you're a great guy. ICly, I haven't seen a whole lot of you yet. Can't wait to see some more!

Hopefully we can fix that soon! It's been a bit hard for me to get to RP these last few days due to visiting relatives and incoming finals but SOON! :)
It's been over a month now and I've RPd a lot more since, so updated the OP and decided to (shamelessly) bump this up!
I like Rolland. He's like a furry Edgar.

And he's totally winning employee of the month.
I really have enjoyed when we have RPed! I like how Tykeral and Rolland are pretty opposite in personality but get along pretty well. You, Cerb and I need to finish up our journey to Thousand Needles.
I adore players who don't metagame, and I think that you're doing an awesome job with it!

As for Rolland... He seems consistent, which is good, but I've yet to see more of him (at least enough to feel allowed to criticize the character).

[Reserved post for due editing in a few days]
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
What I've noticed with you when we RP, you always keep a level on continuity with Rolland. For example, Rolland got mauled by a Savagekin, you quickly updated your TRP2 to show he has those wounds and will have trouble lifting, (do you even lift?) I like that and I've tried to do that for my characters, so....keep up the good work.
"Leave now, mortal! The likes of you are forbidden in this land. You, who are powerless, are not worthy to set foot here." - Cerberus

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bingles' Feedback Thread Bingles 40 46,211 02-09-2024, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Bingles
  Mathias' Edited Feedback Title Thread Mathias 41 17,721 01-12-2015, 07:39 AM
Last Post: Maulbane
  Geoni's Feedback Thread Geoni 18 11,272 01-06-2015, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Geoni
  Cartoonkarl's Feedback thread. cartoonkarl 2 4,493 10-02-2014, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen