The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Eiuna Dawnstrider's Journal
[Image: 3509097.png]

Page 1 (Eversong Woods/Silvermoon City RP)

My interactions with the Blood Elven people were quite... interesting. I was first introduced to the temper of them when I had walked into an inn of Silvermoon where a heated argument was flowing its course between a Blood Elven rogue and a Farstrider. I had no intentions of listening to the argument, so I decided to draw the wonderful designs of their architecture. In the middle of drawing, I was greeted by a female elf asking if she could help me. I would have gladly taken her request, but I was on official business which I could not tell anyone of and I already knew the directions to Fairbreeze Village, my destination.

Once I had finished drawing several pictures of their amazing architecture, I started to head out, but then I was approached by the Farstrider from before. She offered to take me Fairbreeze Village as it was getting late and she needed to return to her duties. I agreed to her offer, and we headed out on our way to Fairbreeze. We followed the path to Fairbreeze for a short bit, but then she led me off in to the forest on a 'shortcut'.

While walking through the forest, the rogue from before had shown up, causing a ruckus once again, and apparently, Blood Elven temper does not leave so easily as the elf was wishing for a fight with the Farstrider. I, being a Tauren and a druid, tried to stop the fight, but my efforts were to no avail. The fight continued for awhile, with parts I won't dare mention in this writing, until finally the Blood Elven rogue had fallen to his knees. Upon this happening, a Forsaken priest who uses shadow magic had appeared. Once he had seen what had happened, he helped heal the rogue with shadow magic which I think actually hurt the rogue more then healed him.

Eventually, the Farstrider collapsed as well and I had to use my barely efficient healing on her as the Forsaken from before had suddenly disappeared. Even through my healing is complete garbage, I managed to get her to stop bleeding and up on her feet with barely any help at all long enough where we- I, the Farstrider and the rogue- could get to the nearby Farstrider Retreat. Now, after such an eventful day, I must sleep as tiredness is weighing heavily on my eyes. I will continue to write more tomorrow, once I reach Fairbreeze. Good night, journal.

Page 2 (Farstrider Retreat/Eversong Woods/Fairbreeze Village RP)

Finally, dawn has shined it's way through the thick trees and rolling hills. I had just got up from a deep sleep when I had noticed that both elves were missing from where they were sleeping. Hoping that they weren't causing trouble again, I went looking, but I could only find the Farstrider and not the rogue from before. I decided that I shouldn't cause too much fuss about the rogue disappearing, as I hate drama and I could already tell that the Farstrider didn't want to hear it. I then realized that I was extremely late for the "business" I had to attend to, so I walked over to where the Farstrider was sitting, wondering if she was ready to go. Upon seeing me, she stood up and greeted me, hinting that she was already to go. I told her to take it easy, as she was severely wounded from the night before. She agreed with me, and we set off on the path to Fairbreeze. (Thank Elune, that we didn't go into the wilderness again...)

Eventually, we reached The Dead Scar, a ravaged path of death and destruction that the Scourge had brought to the land of the elves on their conquest of complete annihilation. Walking on this very path sent shivers up my spine, but the Farstrider seemed fairly confident in crossing it. I, not wanting to show the fact that I was nervous of crossing The Dead Scar as there is still quite a number of Scourge on the land, crossed it anyway with a few thoughts of regret.

Once we had crossed it, we walked the few remaining steps on our way to Fairbreeze, where we said our farewells before I went to meet the few rangers that awaited me there. I can not discuss what was said in our meeting in this journal, but I hope what will follow from that meeting work out in our favor. I wish I could write more right now, but my stomach is growling for food as I haven't ate since the day before. See you later, journal.
True strength is not what you show in a normal fight. True strength has many definitions. True strength is when you stay true to your principles and fight for what you wanna protect or achieve (not - or not just - for your own sake). True strength is staying with your friend and helping him in every way you can, no matter how bad the situation is.
Nice, I can't wait to see more. I was part of this RP yesterday, it's nice seeing it didn't just forget everyone's memory.
Thanks, Rex. Sorry I kind of left you out, you told me to retcon what you did during the RP, and when I did I couldn't really find a spot to put you in the story.
The things we do when we get bored... Haha
Happy late Christmas, everyone! I've decided I'll update the journal in 2-3 pages per post, as they get pretty long and I don't want to spam so much because of it. Thank you all in advance for reading my work. Feel free to leave feedback if you want, it won't bother me (nor will it stop the development of the journal) as it helps me improve as a writer. ;)
[Image: 3509097.png]

Page 3 (Fairbreeze Village/Eversong Woods/Silvermoon/Undercity RP)

Ugh. Today, is just not my day, I suppose. After leaving shortly before dawn had showed itself, I ran in to some of the most rude elves ever imaginable. I mean, really? Just because I'm a Tauren doesn't mean I should deserve such harsh treatment. Once I managed to get away from them and their endless mockery, I walked into Silvermoon where I was starting to get hungry. I walked into one of the several inns of Silvermoon and asked the innkeeper about buying some food and drink for my travels. Luckily, this time, I didn't get the harsh treatment from before. I thanked her (And she gladly thanked me back) before setting out on my way to the Orb of Translocation.

Upon reaching the Orb, I had a few thoughts of regret of using it. I've never seen anyone travel with it before, so I gathered the courage and placed my hands on the orb and I was instantly teleported away to the Undercity. When I finally managed to get to the Undercity, I instantly got overwhelmed by dizziness. I guess becoming dizzy is the price to pay for using such an amazing device.

Once the dizziness went away, I walked around looking for the entrance to the Undercity. When I had found it (Which took me FOREVER to find it), I instantly felt a cold and sad feeling. Attempting to shake the feeling away, I walked to the elevator and rode it down to the Undercity. After the short ride down, I walked around looking for the alchemist's shop. Eventually, after such a long walk, I found it and was introduced to a Forsaken man and woman. The Forsaken, gave me a rough time due to what I was asking for, but I managed to get it. When I started to leave, I noticed a... plagued Tauren covered in bubbling oozes. I asked the Forsaken about it, and she said the Tauren was an assistant who... 'got caught in the middle of a spill'. I, halfway believing her, nodded and started to walk out.

When I had just reached the door, I was greeted by my fellow druid and friend, Mala Skywatcher. By the look on her face, I could tell she had urgent news for me, and indeed it was urgent. I'm now being called back to Zangarmarsh to fight the Naga, which leaves my current "project" at a stand-still.

Once I managed to process the news, I nodded to her and sent her back off on her way. Her news then promoted me to ask the Forsaken if they wanted to come (Even with dire consequences to come because of it, I still asked), as the travel to Zangarmarsh would be long and lonely if I were to go alone. They, reluctantly agreed, and are now currently gathering what they need for the trip. I'll write more once we take off on our expedition to Zangarmarsh. See you later, journal.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maenor Autumshield - Journal entry 1 Jameston 1 1,081 06-23-2014, 03:27 AM
Last Post: Nephos
  Ulfried's Salvaged Journal GeneralDefyre 5 1,665 05-12-2014, 05:43 PM
Last Post: GeneralDefyre
  Leoran's journal entry Vind101 1 1,061 02-25-2014, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Vind101
  A Warden's Journal Dug 0 819 01-19-2014, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Dug
  Sorrowfang's Journal Dug 3 1,310 08-27-2013, 04:38 AM
Last Post: Dug