The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Shines spurs, looks yonder.
Hey, all. I'm going to be voluntarily away from CotH for the indefinite future. As my veracity with dates has been non-existent in the past, I don't feel comfortable giving a return date - even an approximation would probably end up a lie. Therefore, I'm just going to say "see you when I see you, cowboys!"

Below is a list of potential loose ends that could arise (no matter how minor) from my not being here. I'm hoping I've remembered everything. If not, please contact me on Skype.

Characters:

Vedajo Swifthoof will be running around central Kalimdor. Since she'd logically be bumping into people a lot, I'm fine with people making up meetings with her if it's in their interests.

Taves Marrowmore will be doing what he normally does - the game of slow and steady. He'll be working on his estate and generally keep himself to a low profile.

Beralle Mayr will be attached to Banil'qaar and be whisked around on wonderous adventures. He will likely continue his free enterprise, buying and selling ore and fabric when he gets the time.

Elizka will be put at the whims of the Mathias' Defias. Until anything decisive happens, she'll be doing her best to work hard for her not-dad. When something decisive happens, I'll leave the result up to those in charge.

Hekley will continue in his role as Head Adjudicator at the Thunderdrome. Should someone want to use the Thunderdrome ICly in my stead, I'm totally fine with someone deposing him. Otherwise, he'd be living his life normally.

Calliope will be hanging around in Westfall, trying to build his very own funfair.

Lorailis will continue fighting the Scourge in Andhorhal with the same success he's had for some time.

Porkaird will probably just be teaching younglings of the wonders of geomorphology.

Storylines, Events:

The Thunderdrome will ICly continue, and will be available for any mini-events or sparring that players think up, but there will be no large-scale and/or publicised monster-fights for the time being.

The 'Little Ditties' series of micro-events will obviously not be goin' on, but it was only a small experiment to begin with.

The Demon who Stole Winter Veil won't be happening, and I'm sorry if I got anybody's spirits up about that one in particular. If anybody's willing to take the idea, I'm glad to relinquish it so it can be used.

Retaking & Refining will be put under Dilly's discretion, and he's got the power to puppet Beralle if he wants to.

Beg Your Pardon'll be put under the jurisdiction of whoever wants it more - either Mathias or ImagenAshyun.

Guild:

House Marrowmore will be closed to joiners, but will continue to exist ICly. Should Dilly want to do anything with it, Nemus would have jurisdiction for events in my name.

Forum Stuff:

Norgannon's Node of Knowledge will remain open for submissions. Obviously, the OP won't be able to be updated, but I'd like it to continue anyway - it might be able to be compiled by someone later.

While superceded by the mentor system that came out after it, my RP-for-peons project will be closed for the sake of neatness.

My CMC application, Delugus, will be put on the back-burner. Fortunately, this means everyone else is one place more likely to getting their characters approved, now!

I'll be stepping down from both my mentor and forum handler roles, as I think it's hubristic to keep them despite not being around, if that makes sense. I relinquish my peons to my colleagues, to be divided as traumatically as possible!

If there are any other things/threads I've forgotten to list, feel free to contact me about them. I don't want to leave people hanging in any kinda regard.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
You know what happens when you go too far into the west Maul.

You'll end up where you started >:I

ride on cowboy QQ
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.

you've made the pumpkins angry leave now run
Stop breaking my heart, Maulbane QQ
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
/salute
Good luck on yer endeavours, cowboy!
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
Varyis will forever remember Vedajo as that one cow.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
[Image: goodbyesam_zpsd90b70d4.png]
Happy trails!
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
MAAAAULLLBAAAANNNNEEE NOOOOO!!!!! AN AUSTRALIAN FALLS!

I'M GONNA MISS YOU!
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
A few things have happened, leading me to feel comfortable returning to CotH. It's much sooner than I imagined, which is fortunate!

I'd like to thank you all for having been patient with me, for being patient with me, and hopefully for continuing to do so! I'll make it up t'ya, pinky-swear!

[Image: sm-Cowboy-Boot-and-Hat.png]
[Image: hellosam_zpsc3eb83e5.png]
WOOO!

LONG LIVE THE PUMPKINS!
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
YOU CAN'T KEEP A GOOD COW DOWN.
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
Vedajo! Alinorra! Buddies! Yes? YES?
Quote:Elizka will be put at the whims of the Mathias' Defias. Until anything decisive happens, she'll be doing her best to work hard for her not-dad.

Back to work.