The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Rain on the Mountains: The Battle for the Cauldron - Part 2 (01-05-2014)
http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/calend...calendar=1
Date: 01-05-2014

Rain on the Mountains: The Battle for the Cauldron - Part 2

Rain on the Mountains: The Battle for the Cauldron - Part 2

[Image: wow_mc_art_garr.jpg]

Now I wonder, why did we come here? Was it for freedom, or for slaughter? Was we righteous to fight evil, or foolish to challenge it? Was I right, or was I wrong...?

So much has been at stake with this war for our lands... So much. I can hear our brothers and sisters spirits lingering, the Light cannot tell me what they say. Did we fail them, or did we make them proud? I cannot determine...

Crotharian sets his pawns carefully, so do I, for the drawing days. This will decide the fate of our forces, and perhaps the fate of Khaz Modan. If we fail, the Twilight shall march upon Khaz Modan from two fronts, and bring destruction and desolation to our lands.

It is time to prepare what resources we have left. It is time for the final bout.

(OOC):

Who?

The Regiment will be making their final assault against Cortharian's forces, compromising of both Twilight and Dark Iron soldiers. They aim to breach Cortharian's defenses, and slay the Twilight fanatic Cortharian once and for all. All Alliance and Neutral Factions (Such as the Argent Crusade) are welcome, however Horde Characters (If not part of well known Neutral Faction such as the Crusade) will have to speak to the General for permission to join their fight.

Where?

The assault will be located within the Cauldron, in the center of the Searing Gorge, and partially inside Blackrock Depths (ICly still the Cauldron, but we will worry about that!)

When?

The event will take place on Sunday the 5th of January at 12 PM Server Time! Pre-Event RP is not mandatory, though it is good to make new acquaintances and allies before the battle. Who knows, they may just save your bacon!

I hope everyone who wishes to attend can do so, and may this be a fitting end to the first half of Rain on the Mountains!

Can't wait.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sands of Peril [Uldum] (07-23-2014) Reigen 62 15,481 01-03-2015, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Reigen
  Winter's Veil Festival in Tyr's Hand (12-20-2014 - 01:00 PM GMT) CappnRob 1 1,720 12-20-2014, 01:37 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  A Reckoning in Redridge: Part I CappnRob 51 13,191 08-23-2014, 03:13 PM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Chaseneher6's birthday (11-29-2014) Chaseneher6 0 1,292 08-19-2014, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Chaseneher6
  Thandol Span (06-21-2014) Ogbar 1 945 06-18-2014, 12:00 AM
Last Post: BeepBoop