The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Season seven beings...[Promotions!]
As Azeroth Turns...

We last left our cast celebrating the holidays, in the warmth of their home. However, outside, a blizzard rages fierce. Still morning the loss of his twin brother, FlyingSquirrel wanders over from his fire to the window. He watches the snow fall on the ground, hiding the world away as he wished it could hide his memories. Something moves in the distance, catching his eyes. Just as quick as it was there, the sight was gone. He goes to turn around, to address his dear friends who decided to remain, but once again his eyes stare out.

"I swore I saw something, right there, in those trees!"

[Image: QTsB2iQ.png?1]

"The storm must be playing tricks on you." Claimed Dug, head shaking as she came to the window. "See, there's nothing out t-" A slight gasp comes from her lips as she knees down. "Look here, snow has been brushed from the ledge of the window! Recently too."

Those in the room looked around at each other, a hint of fear to their eyes.

[Image: 5Orupxd.png?1]

Suddenly the power cut out. One of them was quick to grab a flashlight, offering the group some light in the dark darkness that reminded one of the darkness in Linkin Park's soul. Strange sounds came to life in the house, footsteps creeping from the attic. Finally, one of them broke the sound.

"Dug! I...I can't hide it any longer. I've always loved you, even after you killed my wife knowing she was plotting to take my life for the insurance money!"

"Zenethen! You know our love is forbidden. Our families will never approve!"

"I don't care!" He exclaimed, flexing his arms to show off those muscles of his.

[Image: AafF1Ju.png?1]

Closer and closer the sounds came, heavy steps making their way though the winding hallways of the second floor. Crashing was heard all about, possessions passed though the family for generations become tossed around as if they were nothing but wind and overused analogies. The fire, which was not put out in the previous scene because this shot took three times to film, sprang to life once more to cast light on a new figure standing in the distance doorway. The three others gasped.

"N...no. It cannot b-"

"YES!" Called the figure, stepping into the light. "It is I, Maulbane, your twin brother! After faking my own death to hide my shame, I've come back to stop a plot more devious than ever."

"...You've also had some work done."

[Image: vU5OAT6.png?1]

"Nevermind that, brother! I must tell you this before t-"

A shot rings out. Maulbane falls to the floor, clutching his chest before going limp. The three who remain standing look over to the doorway in surprise. Standing there, holding a gun is none other than one of the new fledgling cops on the force. "Stick 'em in the air, an' no one else is gonna get hurt, kapesh?"

They quickly stick their hands into the air, though Dug calls out, "You need to get him medical attention-"

"He don't need no medical attention."

FlyingSquirrel leans over, whispering to the other two. "Don't you know who that is? That's Geoni, though where he is...she is sure to follow."

[Image: bBhQTHc.png?1]

Indeed, moments after Geoni made his entrance, a much taller woman came in behind, fists up and ready to brawl. While normally these teams were composed of the rash young rookie and the wise veteran, this time...the commissioner must have had a little too much to drink. By came in from behind, she ripped the door off its hinges and tossed it to the side. Ural was one to leave a lasting impression, after all, and Geo couldn't show her up.

"You're all under arrest for housing a fugitive!"

[Image: hcqgAb1.png?1]

"Your punishment? Forced labor for the end of time!"

Lights flash in the background and the show cuts to credits. Tune in next month for the next installment of...

As Azeroth Turns...

Everyone welcome the new and returning cast members to our show! We've got two new main characters [Trial GMs] trying to find their way into the acting world.

Congrats, Ural and Geoni!

As for the new supporting cast [Forum Helpers], we have three new faces!

Please welcome FlyingSquirrel, Zenethen and Dug!

Last but not least, though he broke our hearts with his announcement he was leaving our show, our dear supporting actor has returned to us!

We missed you, Maulbane!
I hope you all got my good side!

Also, how rude of me. Congratulations to all the Geoni, Ural, Dug 'n' Zenethen, and welcome back to Maul!
Congratulations, everyone except me!
I admit. I am completely blindsided by this announcement. But I maintain cautious optimism.

Forum Helpers. Just do your thang. Avoid bringing your personal fanon (we all have one) into your work. Maintain objectivism. And ask for help if you feel iffy on something. That's what your group is for.

GMs. Note that you serve the server, not the other way around. When you stop working to provide things to the players, you stop being an effective member of the staff. Do not make it about you. You're the stage crew. Maybe once in a while someone lets you put a costume on. You're not the star characters, the players are.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
I really can't say I was expecting this. Thanks guys! Hope I don't disappoint!
Grats all! :D
Congradulations FlyingSquirrel, Zenethen, Dug, Ural and Geoni!

(01-05-2014, 08:41 PM)Xigo Wrote: GMs. Note that you serve the server, not the other way around. When you stop working to provide things to the players, you stop being an effective member of the staff. Do not make it about you. You're the stage crew. Maybe once in a while someone lets you put a costume on. You're not the star characters, the players are.

I'll definitely take this to heart, Xigo. And do my best, since I've got my work cut out for me!
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Thank ye all for the vote of confidence and advice. Geoni, pass me the scissors eh?
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
D'awwwwww, congratulations guys~
Congrats to everybody named above! I'm sure you're all going to do exceptionally well.
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
Congratulations everyone, I truly did not expect this. I will try not to disappoint.
Congrats!
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bad Poetry [Promotions] Loxmardin 9 3,308 02-12-2014, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Promotions! Get them while they're hot! Grakor456 26 4,652 11-03-2009, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Promotions Kretol 13 2,003 03-25-2009, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Tales23