The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

TLE Presents: 2014 Job/Guild Recruitment Day!
[Image: kqan.gif]

WHAT

While this is <The Love Exchange> sponsored, this job fair event is intended for all businesses, guilds, and organizations who hope to gain new members. In addition, players with characters who do not belong in guilds can use this opportunity to search for a guild to join.

The setup of this fair will be that of tables/stands for each guild to have at least one member available for sign-ups and questions.

WHEN

January 19, 1:00-5:00 PM Server. If those times cannot be met, feel free to suggest a time.

WHERE

Same place as last time: The Underbelly of Dalaran.

WHO

Anyone and everyone, regardless of your race and faction!

HOW THIS WILL BE DONE

The location will have three sections: Horde-focused, Alliance-focused, and Neutral. Neutral guilds will sit at the very center, and the area will be filled with guards to prevent interfactional conflict, meaning you cannot cross the neutral zone just to start trouble with the other faction. IC, you are allowed to cross the neutral section just to see what the opposing faction guilds have available, but if Willelm or any other TLE member catches you trying to stir trouble, you WILL be kicked out and banned from the event.

Each guild and their members will have their own tables; if you intend to bring a lot of people, or your guild is sizely enough, you may request a small tent as a gathering place for your members.

BEFORE YOU SIGN YOUR GUILD UP...

Take to consideration what your guild represents IC and OOC. If you are a crime guild, or a guild that blatantly focuses on evil and destruction, you're not allowed to be even near the area IC. Mercenary or military guilds for your respective factions are absolutely allowed, even those focused on one faction only. Guilds that are IC businesses or jobs are encouraged to come. Noble houses in need of servants or other employees are encouraged to come as well.

If you are a crime/evil guild and wish to participate, however, you must think of a way of covering up your true intentions publically. It is your responsibility to think of how you can use this event to your advantage.

If you wish to sign your guild up, please discuss with your guild members prior and have the guild leader post in this thread the following:

Code:
[b]GUILD:[/b]

[b]GUILD LEADER:[/b]

[b]RECRUITERS:[/b] [Please provide here everyone with granted recruit powers, even if they’re not a guild leader]

[b]FACTION FOCUS:[/b] [Horde, Alliance, or Neutral]

[b]RACIAL FOCUS:[/b] [Applicable only if your guild is specific for a single or few races. Exclude this if you're not discriminate on what races can join]

[b]How many in your guild will be attending?:[/b] [As much as possible, give a number and some names. If you’re unsure, give a rough estimate]

[b]Will you need your own tent?:[/b] [I’ll only grant tents if more than 4 members of the guild are coming]

OKAY, WE SIGNED UP. IC, WHAT DO WE DO?

Sit at your locations and do not leave your table/tent unattended; if you wish to wander around to look at the other guilds, make sure you have at least one person (preferably a recruiter) to mind your location. Organize ahead of time a file of information for yourselves for newcomers if they show interest or ask any questions.

As a final warning: NO FIGHTING ALLOWED. Offenders will be kicked out and banned from re-entering, and CWs may be issued depending on the circumstances (but let's not resort to that, please).

OKAY, LET'S GET THIS STARTED!

Sponsored Guilds, Businesses, and Organizations:

• 1.) The Love Exchange
    2.) The Regiment (T)
    3.) Thornsong Coven
    4.) Windwaker
    5.) Moguna Thok
    6.) The Argent Crusade (T)
    7.) Etearna
    8.)
    9.)
    10.)
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
GUILD: The Regiment

GUILD LEADER: Noillin Dawnhammer (Franksta96)

RECRUITERS: Willie Hammersmith

FACTION FOCUS: Alliance

RACIAL FOCUS: Mainly Dwarves, however the Regiment accepts any and all Alliance Races.

How many in your guild will be attending?: At least 3, including myself. Possibly more to come if I can rally the masses.

Will you need your own tent?: Likely yes. I will be getting a good number of us, so a tent will be required for the Regiment.
Noillin Dawnhammer [Alive] - "We ride ta' battle together, not alone..."

'Gray' [Alive] - "I will not let my sacrifices go in vain... Never..."

Dragor Bloodfury [Alive] - "The cries of our comrades will not go unheard!"
GUILD: Thornsong Coven

GUILD LEADER: Roux

RECRUITERS: Roux, Saul, Faelan

FACTION FOCUS: Alliance

RACIAL FOCUS: Worgen, human, night elf

CLASS FOCUS: Druids

How many in your guild will be attending?: Two or three.

Will you need your own tent?: Likely not.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
We got 3 signed up guilds! Come on, folks!

The working date is January 18, starting from 2:00 PM until 6:00 PM. Recruiters are not obligated to stay the whole event; just give me your rough times and I will place them in the roster, or try finding someone (preferably someone with recruiting powers) who is willing to rotate shifts.

If these times don't work, we can work something out!
Speaking as a fellow GMTer + 0, the hour is a bit on the iffy side for those who don't want to go to bed very late (*cough*me*cough*), so if it would be possible to push the event one hour behind (or extend it, if you are willing), it would be super.
This looks good! I wonder if we can make it a more lore-friendly event than recruiting and tents? Like a cross-faction meeting between Horde and Alliance to answer the problem of the Cataclysm and you guilds are there to get volunteers? We can also banter on about the threat of Deathwing in the meantime.

EDIT: Why don't I have a 5 years tab in my profile :(
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
(01-11-2014, 02:46 AM)ghaskan Wrote: Speaking as a fellow GMTer + 0, the hour is a bit on the iffy side for those who don't want to go to bed very late (*cough*me*cough*), so if it would be possible to push the event one hour behind (or extend it, if you are willing), it would be super.

I can definitely extend the hour, so does 2:00 PM-7:00 PM sound good?

(01-11-2014, 03:51 AM)Diethe Wrote: This looks good! I wonder if we can make it a more lore-friendly event than recruiting and tents? Like a cross-faction meeting between Horde and Alliance to answer the problem of the Cataclysm and you guilds are there to get volunteers? We can also banter on about the threat of Deathwing in the meantime.

EDIT: Why don't I have a 5 years tab in my profile :(

A meeting sounds like a good idea for a separate event altogether, or at least as an event opener for this one. I can probably have it as the next event idea if the turnout for this event isn't as big as I would hope :).
Come on Horde groups!
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
(01-11-2014, 11:35 AM)c0rzilla Wrote: Come on Horde groups!

You'd be hard-pressed to find one that exists.
(01-11-2014, 11:37 AM)FlyingSquirrel Wrote:
(01-11-2014, 11:35 AM)c0rzilla Wrote: Come on Horde groups!

You'd be hard-pressed to find one that exists.

Last event didn't have one at all :(
(01-11-2014, 11:34 AM)ImagenAshyun Wrote:
(01-11-2014, 02:46 AM)ghaskan Wrote: Speaking as a fellow GMTer + 0, the hour is a bit on the iffy side for those who don't want to go to bed very late (*cough*me*cough*), so if it would be possible to push the event one hour behind (or extend it, if you are willing), it would be super.

I can definitely extend the hour, so does 2:00 PM-7:00 PM sound good?

Oh, I actually meant extend one hour behind, eg. 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM! 7 PM server time would be 3 AM for me. :P (but if it's not possible, it's fine)
If no Horde groups sign up, Jof'waz will use the Horde side to build a kissing booth, and no one wants that.
GUILD: Moguna Thok

GUILD LEADER: Orren Bonefletcher

RECRUITERS: N/A

FACTION FOCUS: Horde

RACIAL FOCUS: Horde only.

How many in your guild will be attending?: One.

Will you need your own tent?: No.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
We got an Horde guild! Woo! More love to the Horde!
GUILD: The Argent Crusade

GUILD LEADER: Krilari Dawnsend

RECRUITERS: Reigen Sunfire, Ce, Stefano-Clemente Ricci, Koringar Ragehoof

FACTION FOCUS: Neutral

RACIAL FOCUS: N/A

How many in your guild will be attending?: As many as I can manage to get, which will likely range at around 5-7 members.

Will you need your own tent?: Yes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sands of Peril [Uldum] (07-23-2014) Reigen 62 15,481 01-03-2015, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Reigen
  Winter's Veil Festival in Tyr's Hand (12-20-2014 - 01:00 PM GMT) CappnRob 1 1,720 12-20-2014, 01:37 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  Chaseneher6's birthday (11-29-2014) Chaseneher6 0 1,292 08-19-2014, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Chaseneher6
  Thandol Span (06-21-2014) Ogbar 1 945 06-18-2014, 12:00 AM
Last Post: BeepBoop
  Hyjal and CC Recruitment! ImagenAshyun 9 2,125 04-19-2014, 01:09 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun