The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Rough Roads Ahead
Some of you have likely noticed I've been sparse since the holidays. Well, truth be told, I hit a creative slump in December and have been struggling to pull myself out of it. I've kept my head above water, but things are only looking worse now.

I'm going back to college for my last 2-year semester, which includes a math class. That will draw a lot of my attention. Nextly, there's been a lot of RL drama and complications (hospitilizations, appointments, etc) which also interrupts things. As such, I'm just coming out and making this an official absence until further notice. It sucks, but all my current projects will have to be put on hold (Restoring Stormwind/Order of Virtue, Coldridge, Embrace of Shadows, Windwaker, House Sunsong). I'll try and make it to events and major RPs, and might sometimes get on for casual RP, but alas I'm in no spot to try and lead storylines right now.

Sorry for the inconvenience :C
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
(01-27-2014, 02:44 PM)CappnRob Wrote: I'm in no spot to try and lead storylines
Welcome to my life.
Seriously. I finally get some command over my schedule and a car that isn't (totally) bonkers and now my computer starts audibly growling when I run WoW.

That being said,
A. Once math has been ruined for you, its really hard for it to not be miserable. That being said, just give yourself time with it and make yourself comfortable. Brew some hot tea. Get a snuggly blanket and some extra pencils and plenty of paper. Set yourself a reasonable goal for the day and let yourself complete it at your own pace.
At least, that's how I got through my math stuff.

B. RL drama sucks, but my mother isn't in forclosure after a +$10,000 deductible, so its just money. Focus on getting better, whether its yourself or a loved one who was hospitalized. (again, that's what I'm usually worrying about with medical stuff at this point. :P)

C. Good for you. Draw those boundaries. RP shouldn't cause more stress. RP when its timely for you. My login record is terribly spotty and sporadic, and I've never led an event, but I still have tons of awesome experiences.

Also, make sure you're fooding and sleeping yourself enough. *nag nag nag*
Also, here's my puppy: (she's bigger now, but still adawwwabel)
[Image: W4lDfm5.gif]

I dunno what else to say. But the feels be with you.
Kick butt out there, Cappn. All things come with time and patience.