The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Mission Board
[Image: screenshot_100-2_zpsaf8f4413.png]

Welcome everyone to the Tyr's Hand Mission Board! This is a device free for use by anyone inside or outside of the Argent Crusade. It offers a number of simple In-Character prompts that encourage characters from all walks of life to get together and fight for fame, coin, or the good of their fellow man. Those individuals who wish to update a mission need only to contact Krilari, who will provide aid in the form of NPC spawning, announcements, and player teleportation while the role of the DM is left to the Player who takes up the Mission. Of course, there are some less obvious bonuses that will help fuel the progression of Tyr's Hand from a simple outpost of the Crusade to a full-blown and thriving city! If you want to help the Crusade expand into the old Scarlet Enclave then look for mission board quests that are looking for Resources or are related to the Enclave. Of course you do not have to fight for only Tyr's Hand. There are plenty of simple quests marked WANTED which look for the head of a particular member of the Scourge, though be warned. These individuals rarely wander alone.

Completed Missions

Spoiler:
Wanted: Foreman Marcrid
A Bounty is hereby placed upon the Risen Soldier known as Foreman Marcrid. In the Siege of Tyr's Hand Marcrid developed not only the barricades and defenses for the Risen, but also an array of cannons that stole the lives of many.

Marcrid is hereby wanted dead, not alive, and proof of death is requested in the presentation of his Scarlet tabard and badge. Last scoutings show him taking refuge between the southern reaches Corin's Crossing and the nearby lake.

REWARDS:

Those who return with the requested items are to be awarded with a fifty-count of silvers along with whatever may be looted from the Foreman's camp.

Spoiler:
Wanted: Sand
On request of the Quartermaster, there is to be a price paid for any fair quantity of sand delivered reasonably to the supply hold between the chapel and the keep. Those looking to provide must be aware that sand gathered from either plagueland or the Ghostlands WILL NOT be accepted due to their tainted nature. Recommended is sand from the desert of Tanaris, as many craftsmen see it as the most pure of sand to craft.

REWARDS:

There is a minimum of TEN BUCKETS one must bring to the Quartermaster in order to receive payment. Ten is the minimum, however larger amounts are welcome for a more substantial payment.

At base, five silver will be paid per bucket of sand with rates increasing as supply demands.

Spoiler:
Demons of the Land
To whomever is brave enough I put forth a request- purge this land of demonic filth! Just a few days ago I, Jacques Silverforge, was roaming the plaguelands in search of plausible locations to begin a mining operation, but woe! As I found the -perfect- location a swarm of demons took to me! I still suffer from their assault.

Where I can not, I plead you-whomever you may be, to rid this land of demonic filth.

The collection of demons, last I recall, was along a hill-like ridge just North-East of Crown Guard Tower.

REWARDS:

For this vengeance I will pay top-coin! Your rewards can be debated. I will happily commission armor, weapons, or give out a fair payment so long as you provide me with the head of the demon's leaders - A particularly nasty Felguard.

Spoiler:
A Simple Plea
To whomever may take note, I have a request. Before war and pestilence plagued our world my husband and I had a cottage of our own in the reaches of Northdale.My request is simple- if you have the courage then brave your way to Northdale's ruins and search for a foot locker in the home beside the lake. Assuming the elements haven't swallowed the town whole, then there will be some coin I could spare for the return of the footlocker.

-Silen Silkstream.

Spoiler:
Patrol the Enclave!

By Decree of Crusade Commander Entari, Tyr's Hand is in need of dutiful Crusaders to regularly patrol the ruins of the Scarlet Enclave on a weekly basis provided that your regular duties allow, this will come with a stipend to your pay of 10 silver per week. The list of reported threats is as follows:

Remnants of 'The Risen', to be regarded with caution.
Remnants of the Scarlet Crusade, to be regarded with aid.
Remnants of past inhabitants, to be regarded with caution.
Scourge patrols and remnants, to be regarded with extermination.
Demonic Patrols and spirits, to be regarded with extermination.

Any outstanding cases should be documented following your patrol so they may be overviewed and added to the list above.

With the Light's Blessings,
Argent Officer Izizarry.

Ongoing Missions

Incomplete Missions

Vacancy!
@Osvaldas
Spoiler:
Three books have recently gone missing from the Tyr's Hand Library. They are titled as follows:

Book of The Scourge
Book of Scourgestones
Book of the Plague

If anyone can locate the correct volumes please return them to the Librarian Anoree or Commander Dawnsend. There will be payment for this service.

-Commander Krilari Dawnsend

A Foul Harvest
Spoiler:
Argents!

To whoever wants. Really, anyone will do at this point. My crops are being ravaged! The food that goes from my fields into your mouths has been ransacked by ghouls. They're stalking in the stalks, squashing my squashes, and I don't even want to speak of what they're doing to my apple harvest. I need someone with half of a mind and a good swinging arm to clean up this mess at my farm in the Western Plaguelands.
-Farmer Dolson

Those who Fought
Spoiler:
On behalf of Commander Blazewind this note is posted. Likewise whomever sees this task fulfilled should see to her for the listed payment of a single (1) gold coin per set of hands.

A week ago, upon the first night of the year, a patrol of Blazewind's men to look to our Northern border along Quel'Thalas with mind kept to the band of trolls that roosted not far from. While their intentions were simply scouting-related the Commander is inclined to believe that something went amiss, given the select few have yet to return from their mission when they were to be expected a day ago. To those that accept, travel north along the roadways. Let your search begin near the Quel'Thalas Pass and expand outward from there.
Tomorrow (February 15th) at 5:30 server time, Fenastik is going to lead a group off to get him. If you're interested in coming along, just show up!
Wanted: Sand
Spoiler:
On request of the Quartermaster, there is to be a price paid for any fair quantity of sand delivered reasonably to the supply hold between the chapel and the keep. Those looking to provide must be aware that sand gathered from either plagueland or the Ghostlands WILL NOT be accepted due to their tainted nature. Recommended is sand from the desert of Tanaris, as many craftsmen see it as the most pure of sand to craft.

REWARDS:

There is a minimum of TEN BUCKETS one must bring to the Quartermaster in order to receive payment. Ten is the minimum, however larger amounts are welcome for a more substantial payment.

At base, five silver will be paid per bucket of sand with rates increasing as supply demands.

Demons of the Land
Spoiler:
To whomever is brave enough I put forth a request- purge this land of demonic filth! Just a few days ago I, Jacques Silverforge, was roaming the plaguelands in search of plausible locations to begin a mining operation, but woe! As I found the -perfect- location a swarm of demons took to me! I still suffer from their assault.

Where I can not, I plead you-whomever you may be, to rid this land of demonic filth.

The collection of demons, last I recall, was along a hill-like ridge just North-East of Crown Guard Tower.

REWARDS:

For this vengeance I will pay top-coin! Your rewards can be debated. I will happily commission armor, weapons, or give out a fair payment so long as you provide me with the head of the demon's leaders - A particularly nasty Felguard.
Ithildess claims the demon mission, though time and date is undecided this minute. Will update!
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Event time/day decided! Saturday the 22nd at 5:30 server time!
Reminder!
Balius and Fenastik claim the Wanted: Sand misson! Time to be announced later.
"Leave now, mortal! The likes of you are forbidden in this land. You, who are powerless, are not worthy to set foot here." - Cerberus
CALL TO ARMS:
Tol Barad!

From the heart of Tyr's Hand came the calls of criers, their preaching voices breaking out into the humid air of the Plaguelands.

"To arms, to arms! Able bodies are called to the mage's tower of Hearthglen! Lich! Demons! Cultists! Tol Barad, a place of warfare between the Alliance and Horde has erupted into a battle of survival not just for factional war, but for us all! Every cosmic force that has looked to snuff out life upon Azeroth has conglomerated upon the war-torn island. If you can carry your sword, fight for those who can not! If you can hoist your shield, defend those who can not! If you can cook, if you can serve, come and care for those who care for you!

Those brave enough, those willing to fight as you have before, report to the mage's tower for transport. Upon arrival, you will report to Commander Krilari Dawnsend!"
Wanted: Sand Mission is happening later today at 3 PM server!
A Simple Plea
Spoiler:
To whomever may take note, I have a request. Before war and pestilence plagued our world my husband and I had a cottage of our own in the reaches of Northdale.My request is simple- if you have the courage then brave your way to Northdale's ruins and search for a foot locker in the home beside the lake. Assuming the elements haven't swallowed the town whole, then there will be some coin I could spare for the return of the footlocker

-Silen Silkstream.
Patrol the Enclave!

Spoiler:

By Decree of Crusade Commander Entari, Tyr's Hand is in need of dutiful Crusaders to regularly patrol the ruins of the Scarlet Enclave on a weekly basis provided that your regular duties allow, this will come with a stipend to your pay of 10 silver per week. The list of reported threats is as follows:

Remnants of 'The Risen', to be regarded with caution.
Remnants of the Scarlet Crusade, to be regarded with aid.
Remnants of past inhabitants, to be regarded with caution.
Scourge patrols and remnants, to be regarded with extermination.
Demonic Patrols and spirits, to be regarded with extermination.

Any outstanding cases should be documented following your patrol so they may be overviewed and added to the list above.

With the Light's Blessings,
Argent Officer Izizarry.
There will be a small patrol led by Gaelin Silverstring this Thursday (10/23) at 3:00pm Server Time.

Quote:Commander Dawnsend,

The patrol today did not go well. We were ambushed by a patrol of Risen Scarlets and two demons. We dispatched the enemies with light injuries.

It is my recommendation that patrols are continued to be sent out. Heavily armed and with a focus on keeping a lookout towards the flanks.

Signed,
Galen Silverstring
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
A̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶m̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶p̶a̶t̶r̶o̶l̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶C̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶F̶r̶i̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶(̶1̶0̶/̶2̶4̶)̶,̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶1̶0̶ ̶a̶.̶m̶.̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶.̶

A̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶p̶a̶t̶r̶o̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶n̶c̶l̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶c̶e̶l̶l̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶i̶d̶e̶-̶m̶i̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶C̶r̶u̶s̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶g̶i̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶S̶u̶n̶d̶a̶y̶.̶ ̶M̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶f̶o̶r̶m̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶o̶n̶.̶

Also cancelled, sorry!
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Updated with a new mission, this one provided by @Osvaldas! Those curious about taking up 'Vacancy' should message both Osvaldas and myself for information.
There will be another small patrol led by Gaelin Silverstring this Thursday (11/6) at 3:00pm Server Time.

Quote:Commander Dawnsend,

The patrol went well today. The houses were found to be empty and void of threats. However, next to the ruins of the watchtower we found two groups fighting each other. The Scourge overtook a group of risen Scarlet Crusaders. We intened to finish off the last Skeleton Mage, but was beset by a Death Cultist hidden from view. With the quick footwork of Rusty, we managed to capture the cultist. The prisoner is located in the magically-warded cell. She has received medical care.

Signed,
Galen Silverstring
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.