The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

GoldenGod's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Hi, as a player I try to stay as reasonable and open-minded as possible to other people and issues. I try to be as nice and polite to others as I can be. I don't really know what else to say about myself when I'm presented with the question: "Tell me about yourself." It's always such a broad question I have a hard time figuring out how to answer.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from America and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

A while back in the middle of Cataclysm I picked up a copy and decided to try it out, then I went to an RP server and got hooked.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

A friend of mine directed me here because he was starting a guild on the server and wanted me to help him out.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I'm always up for most of kinds of roleplay, I do prefer a lot of "action" and "adventure" in my roleplay. While I am willing to roleplay out my character's normal life, I do like to roleplay for the simple fact that I can have my character go out and have an adventure whereas that'd be an issue in the real world.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I tend to prefer to play Humans or Goblins and I tend to enjoy playing a warrior or a rogue because of the more realistic feel the classes give. I don't tend to play rogues as magical or having any kind of "invisibility."

What are your expectations of this server?:

I really just expect to get some good roleplay out of it, with a lot more reasonable people than one finds in the retail roleplaying servers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I like the fact that the server rules include open-mindedness and keeping things at a PG-13 level.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):

No, I wouldn't be interested in that.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Jeb held the gun by the barrel, pointing the handle towards the man who wandered into his shop by chance, with his other hand outstretched and open to accept the man's bottlecaps. "This beauty is pre-war, kept it great condition. I want at least two-hundred bottlecaps for it. And the ammo'll be two caps a bullet. I can sell you shell casings for cheaper, though." He waited as the man stood at the counter, considering the offer before pulling out a large sack of bottlecaps and tossing them on the counter. "Alright, that's enough for the gun and about thirty bullets. We got a deal?" Jeb peered into the sack, giving it a good guesstimate and then accepting it. He waiting for the man to take the gun and then went under the counter, grabbing a box and tossing it at the man. "I added an extra few in there. Thank you for the sale, and come again! We always have T-Rex figurines and RepConn rocket models for sale if you ever want one!" He watched the man walk out, hoping someone would buy a T-Rex before sighing and dropping back into his chair. "Nobody ever buys the T-Rexes."[/size][/font]

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

No, I think I got everything I needed from the FAQ's and Rules.
[CENTER][Image: 11.jpg][/CENTER]
Hello there, GoldenGod! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

T-Rexes! Give me!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin