The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction Disasterlord
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I am I think you can say a casual roleplayer. I like to roleplay every once in a while but not constantly for weeks at a time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I live in the Netherlands and therefor my primary language is dutch but I am quite adept at the English language so this should be no problem at all.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I started playing warcraft III about 7 years ago and I really enjoyed it. Some time after I heard about World of Warcraft and was instantly thrilled. I started playing it and have played it since TBC all the way up to Mists of Pandaria. When that expansion came out I played a little bit of it but sadly money started to become scarce so I quit WoW and moved to private servers.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

To be honest I was simply searching for: private RP server and yours were high up on the list so I chose this one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy all kinds of RP and don't really have any favorites.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I Like playing either an Orc Warrior, a Human/Draenei Paladin or Blood elf Mage

What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect it to be a normal server in the sense of leveling ( I wont mind if it is faster than normal leveling though) and I expect to meet people left and right in highly populated places/cities and just casually roleplay with them. But I also expect that there will be guilds that RP in their own ways and events.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

The first actually, being respectful to people is something that I find very important. people sometimes just start getting mad at you because you might miss type something... but as is said in the keyboard skills: nobody's perfect. Of course I understand the concept of having to type properly.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):

Well it would depend on wether or not this server works differently than official blizzard RP servers. if not then no I would not need a mentor. if yes then yes

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

This day I will tell you a story about an orc. An orc called: Gromkar. Son of Thromkot. Gromkar joined with the orcish horde as they charged through the Dark portal after Medivh opened it from the Azeroth side. He fought with Ogrim Doomhammer's clan, The Blackrock Clan, to fight the Humans of Stormwind and Lordaeron. He was part of some sort of sub clan under the Blackrock clan called the Bloodstorm clan. To him, this clan's members were his family.

He joined the clan after he had found his father's lifeless body after the Bloodstorm clan had clashed with the Shadow council somewhere in Nagrand on Draenor. In order to avenge his father's death he grabbed the tabard and followed in his father's footsteps, joining the Bloodstorm Clan.

However, as they were battling their way through Lordaeron he was struck by a stray elven arrow. This arrow was poisoned and with his dying breath he condemned the elves for using such a cowardly tool as poison.

A few years passed and the orcs were pushed back out of Lordaeron. however after Arthas became the Lich King he assaulted the area where Gromkar fell which was now known as the Scarlet enclave. As a part of his invasion he raised the dead from the ground who fell there a long time ago. Gromkar was raised... as Death Knight. after an epic battle, Gromkar was able to free himself and other Death knights from the Lich King's grasp. At this point he pledged to fight the Scourge until he died a last and final time. He left for Icecrown immediately.

After this nothing was ever heard from Gromkar again... Some say he fell to the Lich King's grasp again and was slain at the Wrath gate. But some say that they have seen him wandering The Barrens in Kalimdor. Others say that he met a Naaru who transformed his undead state back into a living state. What really happened to him is still unknown but maybe someday in the future... we may find out.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I hope this introduction will be sufficient to allow my passage into your private server and if not, I hope that you at least enjoyed my story about Gromkar! (also my username here is Disasterlord which is not a very RP name but I used it simply out of automatism which is something which shouldn't have happened.. It most certainly won't happen with in-game characters)
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon Disasterlord has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Hello there, Disasterlord! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

This introduction is most definitely sufficient! I'm not sure how well we'll be able to meet your expectations of a crowded world since we're currently a pretty small but tight-nit community and most people meet up in the OOC zone or confer on Skype to get roleplay going. Chances are you won't meet people in-game at random, I'm afraid, but we do still see some activity if you keep track of the forums and if you have Skype!

If you want to get added to the Skype group quick, feel free to add my Skype (loxmardin) and I'll help you in!

I'm also not sure what you mean by the official Blizz servers. We do try to stay Blizz-like as far as lore and whatnot is concerned, if that's what you mean. Keep in mind we're in Cataclysm right now and we're still working our way through Cata storylines, so not everything that happened in retail has actually happened here yet! Do you want a Mentor, or will you manage without? :) Give me a yes or no!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin
Awesome! A new dutchie to the server! Welcome, my Dutch brother! (or sister)

PS, feel free to add me on Skype (Maarten13777)
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!