The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Looking For Guildies: Order of Virtue, Embrace of Shadows, Windwaker
Yes, I already have a personals thread. However, that thread is primarily for reaching out to people; by contrast this thread is a straight up request.

My guilds are small. They're also slightly inactive, though that's my fault. All the same, I'm hoping to round my numbers some and generate roleplay that not only fits a niche genre, but also stimulates character development and storylines.

Please note all my guilds are "small time" thematically and are not meant to be huge armies or organizations that controls the way the world turns. That said, there's no limit to who can join.

Order of Virtue
A heroic guild for good guy characters. Order of Virtue differs from the usual in that it focuses on helping common people and fighting off mundane threats, though it also involves itself with more fantastic heroism sometimes.

Good for lawful and good characters, religious characters, Alliance characters, Humans, Worgen, Dwarfs, Draenei.

Embrace of Shadows
Religious guild aimed specifically at shadow users and especially Forsaken. Seeks to create domestic, social, and even political RP for Forsaken as a break from the usual killing and murdering.

Good for Forsaken, shadow priests, Horde characters, lecturers, speakers, and weak characters.

Windwaker
Freelance adventure guild based around the titular sea vessel. On the surface its a straight neutral action adventure guild, but the real meat lies in the characters involved regarding each other as family and developing each other's stories.

Good for neutral characters of any race, treasure seekers, pirates, sailors, mercenaries, adventurers, thrill-seekers, and what have you.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Definitely interested in Windwaker. We talked about Remyl getting involved, but I got a few chars that might fit. I'll run them by you at some point and we'll work something out!
PM, here or skype all work!
I might be able to fit That Elf With a Girly Haircut in the Windwaker!

P.s: You misspelled Virtue in the thread title.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
(04-15-2014, 02:14 AM)WindZealot Wrote: P.s: You misspelled Virtue in the thread title.

noididnt >:I
Bump!