The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hey uh... I'll be right back.
Straight to the point!

I'm graduating 12th grade (hopefully) in about 1 month and because I have been in 4 different school districts with different graduation requirements each year, my credits are spread all over. In order to graduate, I need to be studying for more than a couple of tests right now so I don't have to take 6 extra months of school. The school I'm attending right now also requires a 10 page research paper (which I'm almost done with), a "creative" project (about halfway done) and a service project (all done). On top of all this, Prom is coming up, I go into work every other day, My parents are out of town for a bit with my older sister and I watching our 4 other siblings for a bit and all the other day to day chores and crap. As much as I love doing it, I have no time for RP or hobbies in general. This also applies for League of Legends for those of you that have added me on it.
Not even a week of being 18 and I already don't want to be an adult.

It won't be for too long, Graduation day is May 23rd so I will be back around there.

Until then, If you really want to/need to get a hold of me, my Skype is komodo814.

You guys and gals take care!
So, quick question that has to do with one of the many reasons I'm not active in-game right now,

Has anyone here taken a computer literacy test called the "IC3 GS4"?
There are study guides online but they aren't free and I'd like to know what to expect on it and googling things like "IC3 difficulty" and "How hard is the certiport IC3?" don't bring up anything helpful.
I'm not gonna be very active on the server in the coming months for a couple of reasons, main ones being...

1. RP-er's block. I RP'd a lot with Tykeral for my first couple of months and I think he's sort of reaching a peak in terms of being the character I want him to be. He's not the only character I play now and he's not getting overplayed and I like it that way. However, Sarvi I can really only RP in Tol'Barad but that's not been active and I have a hard time figuring out a way to get him out of there. Takoda was made for the Earthworks which has disbanded, I'm trying something new with him but I'm not feeling it. I've tried making several toons but none of them really click.
Sounds like RP-er's block to me.

2. Back in 2009 I joined a competitive Halo 3 clan which later shifted away from the competitive scene and more into gaming community. I ended up helping run the community as an "officer" (A sort of GM position) We got around 200 people joining in on the fun but we disbanded sometime last year. With the release of GTA 5 and Battlefield 4, we all started playing with each other again and decided that we might as start it back up. This means I have to start running events and game nights again as well as making videos for advertisement and all. We aren't officially back until Destiny comes out but that's in 2 months. Lots of work to have some fun.

3. My YouTube channel! Making videos is a hobby of mine and I made a bit of income off of it up until last year when I got into trouble with a couple of film studios for using clips from their movies in my videos. Channel got taken down after I refused to do anything about it. (I was 16 and 16 year olds are -NEVER- wrong.) I want to start doing that again.

I won't be completely in-active on the server. I'll jump in for events or if someone wants me in on some RP but I'll be on quite a bit less.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not sure if back or what SachikoMaeda 6 1,381 03-16-2014, 08:28 AM
Last Post: SachikoMaeda
  I'm back! Bwoyar 3 951 02-20-2014, 04:37 AM
Last Post: WindZealot
  I'm back. Altaine 7 1,411 01-29-2014, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Sorum
  BACK. Diethe 8 1,974 09-23-2013, 07:11 AM
Last Post: Roxas65
  I'm back Theredy42 8 1,223 09-08-2013, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Ural