The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Where's Grak Been?
So, I probably should have posted this earlier. It's been kind of a joke for a while that I go back and forth between activity and inactivity. But, I do have a reason this time:

I've gotten a life, in a sense. I'm dating a guy who lives nearby, a LARPer and gamer. So far things have gone very well between the two of us, but he tends to eat up my time on weekends and Fridays. My time other than that is then further split between my own hobbies and gaming with him online. So there's that!

Also got summer classes coming up. Still a while yet, but summer classes tend to be faster, and thus a bit heavier in workload, than your typical courses. Between these two things, I think my summer may be even more booked. Following that, I'll have my two-year degree and I'll probably be job-hunting.

But I'm still paying attention to the server. I take a look at the forums and I pay attention to the GM and FH Skype chats, so I try to stay up to date with what's going on. That said, this stuff kind of takes priority for me. For the first time in a really long time, I'm actually feeling really good and confident over the direction my life's taking. Wish me luck, guys.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
You owe me gossip, Grakor.

So much gossip.

I will get it.
Awesome! Good luck! :D
Go, Grak, go!!~ I want the dirty details.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Getting a life is fun sometimes! Good luck and may the spirits guide your path.

And Lok'tar ogar...and...stuff...
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Oooooh, lucky you!
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
Life > CoTH.

Good luck mate, enjoy life.
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
I'm with Reigen.

All of the gossip.
I don't want the gossip, I want the cute couple pictures.