The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

new boy
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

When I was 10 years old, i became my first PC and started to play AoE 2. Sincce then I played a lot of games. 6 or 7 years ago my friend showed me the Warcraft 3. Some years later an other friend told me, he found a new game. That was the World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade. I honestly can say, that was love from the first moment.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I am a hungarian. It's a little country in the middle of Europe. I've been learning english for 5 years. My first language is hungarian, but I try to do my best in Enligsh. :) (oh yes, i speak a little bit german too)

How did you get into Warcraft?:

As I said earlyer, I've started to play becouse of my friend. I loved Warcraft 3 (mostly the story) so it was easy to fall in love with WoW. I have only played on private servers. In the last 4 years, I played on the biggest hungarian server. (tauriwow.com) I did raids with my guild(s) (I had more) but the leveling and reading the quests was and will be always my best part of the game.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I googled, and found this gem. I wanted to find an RP server earlier but didn't want to leave my guildmates alone.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I am a traveller. I like going to new places. It depends on my mood. Oh yes, i like crafting and selling stuffs.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My facorite class is Paladin. I do not have favorite race, but prefer human and blood elfes. I like paladins becouse they bring the light to the dark. There are two reasons why i love belfs. First, when i started to play i had a blood elf. Second, I love their story.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Finally find that way how i like to play this game. People would not look at me weird when i say something like "good day to ya ser. oi have some nice boots to sell. Ya intrested?" And I'm also bored getting achivments, doing raids week to week. I would like to enjoy just the game. Like a real mmoRPG.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Everyone has to play RP! That could be really disturbing, when someone says like "what a nerd, get a life." or "plz give me gold 2 train"

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):

No, thank you. I like doing on my own. :)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The Sun was comming up. It was early in the morning but Morley was still sitting in the Inn. He had been drinking his beer for hours. Actually not drinking, just looking at it. There weren't too many people in the Inn at this early time. The old owner was smoking his pipe, sitting on the oldest chair. It was his, and he was really proud of it. He always told the others, it was from Orgrimmar. Nearly noone belived him, but Morley did. Oh yes, Morley. He was an old man. Actually he wasnt that old, maybe 40 winters had gone since he was born. An old miner from Lakeshire. Once he had a family. Two great sons, and a beautiful wife. They had a house in Lakeshire and also one in Stormwind. Now he had nothing...
By the time, a young man walked in the Inn. He was strong, had heavy armor. A new, white horse was that brough him here.
"G'moornin' Ser- said Ol'Backe the owner- what can I do for ya?"
"I came in the name of Our King. I have been looking for a man."- answered the knight. "He is and old miner, as we know, and he must be here. Do not try to lye to me."
"Ser, only me and that man be here. As I know, he was a miner."
"You know it right, Backe.." -"Am I that you are looking for?"- turned to the knight.
"Are you Rodney Morley from Lakeshire, the son of Allan Morley?"-asked the knight
"It depends who is asking it."-ansered Morley slow and a little bit derisive.
" I do ask you in the name of The King.And if the Kings asks you, you answer or better say good bye to your head."
"What does the King want from me? I'm just a miner.." -said Morley
"We both know you are not. You are the...."-the knight
"Stop. I am just an old miner, who wants to finish his drink, and gets some sleep." -his last words were mean to the owner.
"Yes, i have a room just for you"-answered the owner as fast as he can. It seemd he was really intrested in this conversation.
"You are not a miner. You have to come to Stormwind, the King wants to see you. He needs your help.. again!"-said the knight with a small smile.
"The King, hah? I did enough for the King. More than anyone.. more than my sons."

Sorry for my mistakes in grammar. :) I really hope I can get in :)
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon faker0010 has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Hello there, faker0010! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Strange name. What's the story behind that username, pray tell? :) Any other rules on the server that appeal to you in particular? The RP rules are a no-brainer since we're an RP server. It's lovely that you appreciate them. What about the other rules, though? :)

Also, do you have Skype? If so, you should check out this thread! Feel free to add my Skype (loxmardin) as well, if you want to chat, ask questions or have me add you to the official CotH Skype Group, manually!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin
This nickname is from my younger ages. When I first downloaded (I dont do this anymore) something illegaly , I was kind of proud of myself. So I though this nickname'd fit. It doesn't mean I am a cheater or something. :) The "0010" was added when I learnt about the binary numbers in high school.

I don't have Skype yet, but I'll make an account if it's important. (It'll be important when I want to talk to others. So when I finally make one, I'll add you!!

Other rules? Well, I like the idea , anyone needs to write a short (or long) story before can get in! It's also great you can't go around and killing others for no reason. It makes the server's players more real.

Yes you will see me around as much as I can be online. If we meet in Goldshire or somewhere, you're my guest for a beer! :) Beer