The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
first of all I'm 20 years old,I played MMORPGs since childhood,I started playing World of Warcraft 6 years ago yet I had to quit when I started my study in University,now I'm doing well there and I have free time so I decided to go back to Warcraft and enjoy roleplaying again

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Egypt, my primary language is Arabic, I speak fluent English and some french yet I'm studying Japanese at the moment because I'm going there the next year for the scout jamboree :)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Six years ago I was looking for a better online game,because most of the games i tried were like "hack and slash" games.
I'm addicted to reading novels and stories,and I'm a big fan of anime and manga,so I always looked for a game with an astonishing background or story line.
since I used to play Warcraft as a strategy game I loved the lore of the game and started reading everything about it.So,when I found about the game - which was recommended to me by a Warcraft player - I instantly downloaded and played the game :)

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
After playing WOW for many years,I started to get bored because the lack of role players in almost every server out there even the retail ones are lame.And not only this but the rest of the community wont leave you alone to roleplay in peace :/
so I did some research on the internet and find this server finally.
I asked some people that used to play here about the server and they told me its a great experience to have a chance to really "roleplay", but the introduction method to en-roll may prevent you :D

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm actually interested at all kinds of roleplay.Yet, I have to say I'm used to roleplay as a single-player due to the community problems I mentioned before.Even the role playing guilds I have joined were not worth it at all,as all they do is just holding a meeting every week to roleplay together but the rest of the week.....everyone is on his own.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is "blood elves",Mainly because of the history of the race and their story.Its just amazing.It goes from glory to defeat and then hopeless journey to recover then betrayal an pain.In my own point of view the blood elf race is a story of their,and every individual has his own story like :Sylvanas and Kael'Thalas even in-game quests at the starting area are unique :)

As for the class,Paladins were always my favorite choice.Maybe because of the relation between them and the blood elf race,but usually because the honorable knight was always my kind of favorite roleplay.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Roleplay,rolepaly and more roleplay Beer for me its just the place where I was looking for since I started playing this game :)
So I hope it be up to my expectations and I won't be disappointed.But my I'm expecting a lot from this server,because of this Introduction requirements which states that "We are not looking for popularity or just more people to join"
You are a "Quality over Quantity" server and I like this a lot 8)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Beside the Introduction part,I really respect the "Humility" rule.as I mentioned before I always had to role play alone,even in the week end - the guild role playing day- the same problems always happen.Everyone is expecting to be in the center of attention,the main character of the story.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
Yes I do, but when I read the requirements it said I need to be on the server for at least 6 months,and I still trying to get a game account Scared

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The guards opened the huge wooden brown door in hasty steps...the door roared while the guards push it slowly as it was complaining about the presence of this late visitor.
At the door steps stood a knight with a rusty silver armor...he looked far into the big hall in front of him....He startled at the sight of the long red carpet that leads directly to the throne and instinctively moved his right arm to the position of his sword attached to his waist....the guard looked at the midnight visitor wondering about his inconvenient appearance....a combination between a rusty armor and a silver jeweled sword....yet the orders were clear to let him in with haste.
The rusty knight took quivering steps towards the throne....Once he reached the center of the room the door started roaring again like the thunder in midnight announcing that the room is now closed again....taking a deep breath and moving forward felt like forever to him....
"that's close enough!!!" said the giant,heavy armored guard standing next to the throne "The great king can here now,speak your words"....he is probably the king's personal guard....
He took another deep breath and moved his eyes to the king's position on the throne...Its him no doubt,wearing the golden crown and the royal ring passed from king to another....."Is it good news or bad news?" the king stated in a cold tone and a rigid face....."I'm afraid its bad new my lord" the knight replied while dropping to his knees..."The rumor is true,he has been killed,and the murderers are from the royal blood"....the king's eyes widened with rage and and stood on his feet pointing at the knight...."If what you are saying is false I will have your head on a silver plate"... trembling in fear the knight yelled hopelessly "Live to serve...Die to honor....live to serve...die to honor" with his armor blundering.....the king drew a smile on his face and said "Indeed,live to serve the crown....die to honor the king"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing more to say,I'm just looking forward to be part of this community and that's all Laugh
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon neoman525 has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Quote:Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
Yes I do, but when I read the requirements it said I need to be on the server for at least 6 months,and I still trying to get a game account Scared

The six month requirement is for somebody who wants to be a mentor, but the mentor program is for new members who want to learn more about the lore and the server in general from a veteran player (a mentor). Does that clarify the question?
[Image: anim_500.gif]
ah lol that explains many things :D and that's a "Yes" for sure :D
Hello, neoman525, and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! If you have further questions, I recommend giving this guide a read, as it contains a lot of helpful information for players who are new to the server. Also, if you haven’t already, make sure to register your in-game account in the Account Management page using the same information you registered your forum name under. As for downloading the correct client and other things that you need to do in order to connect, I recommend giving this a read, as I found it very helpful myself when we made the switch to Cataclysm.

As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as scale and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Additionally, if you have skype and want to connect to the community there, we have an official skype group. For more information, read this thread. Feel free to send me a message if you need any assistance, and I’ll give if a reply as soon as I can! And if not me, any Overseer, GM, or Forum Helper.

Arabic, English, some French, and some Japanese at 20? That's quite the accomplishment. I'm 20 and the best I can do is listen to people speak spanish and understand whether or not I'm being insulted or something. But there are a lot of other players here who are at least bilingual as well, and speak English as a second language, so you'll fit in in that aspect.

As for fitting in in-game, you'll have no problem there either, because Blood Elves have been and still are a popular race with the server, so there tends to be a decent amount of Blood Elf RP going on all the time.

But most importantly, if there's anything that might help you find your way into the server it'll be through the mentor program, so I'm happy to see you're giving it a 'yes'. I'll sign you up right away.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay!

~Geo
[Image: anim_500.gif]