The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Correspondence, new and old
Hello again CotH.

Here's how it is: I'm way too busy with IRL to engage in ongoing time-sensitive storylines. WoW is currently uninstalled, and I kind of prefer it so to avoid becoming too distracted from IRL-ness-ness.

BUT

I still feel my characters (and their relationships) as being a living part of my imagination. So as a compromise between their elbowing to be featured once more and the lack of commitment I can offer in terms of regular roleplay, I've decided to try the following, for the time being:

I want to open up my guys for correspondence. Chains of exchanged letters/messages/magical-communication for the IC-forum.

- This is open to characters that they've met, but also to new characters that might want to get in touch with them for any sort of conversation.

- I'll post why the characters are rather unreachable with the character list below, but be aware I'm very unlikely to show up for live roleplay following up the letters any time soon. So, with my appologies, help me steer the conversations away from the perspective of live IC meetings. IC meeting threads are an option perhaps, but I'd like to stick to correspondence for now.

- You may PM me to plot the conversation, or simply surprise me and lodge the first post-message and PM me that it's been sent!

The gentlemen available for correspondence are:
Spoiler:

Dazennar Seregon
(pictured first in the sig) The Seregon House loose cannon known as Daze is out of reach with half his time being spend intoxicated with an array of substances and mana-strains and the other half with making a living off of slave training and trading.

Viridial Highstride
(pictured second in sig) The "New Lordaeron" loyalist is travelling as a zealot errant knight on behalf of the Forsaken cause, and will only take leave of his mission to adress correspondence.

Thrazin Darkspear
(pictured third) The Shadowhunter engages in long meditations to commune with the Loa, sometimes for entire days. He spends most of the remaining time either hunting in the wilds or brutally training Darkspear youth that show potential.

Singerius Highstride
(pictured middle) The former paladin professor of Warmagic is spending his time in Dalaran, heavily involved in teaching and research - magical and technical, with the ocassional incognito Underbelly pit fight on the side to keep sharp.

Sir. Jacob Grayson
(pictured fifth) The good Lord Grayson is heavily booked with the House's adminisitration, academic pursuits and tutoring noble youth. Rumours of systematic manipulation of votes in the Noble Council are unproven cheap attempts to discredit emitted by political opponents.

Dathemar Highstride
(pictured sixth) The Scryer Leywalker is still in incessant pursuit of knowledge, exploring farther into the reaches of both the world(s) as well as into the depths of arcane and the Twisting Nether. Will respond to personal queries, though scientifical ones are preferred.

Telih Moonstag
(pictured rightmost) The druid spends a great deal of his time in the wilds, mostly in animal form, and spends much of the remaining time in meditation so as to avoid drifting into becoming wildkin. While he no longer has an thero'shan, he will respond to questions of wisdom or to personal ones.

Should you like to contact any of my other characters, like the Crew's Preety Boy Jake or Twisted Trixie or Eradion or Adam or any others, feel free to ping me up about them!

Letter writing can be really great! Lodge away!
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]