The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

If you asked my friends what kind of Player I am, it's one that enjoys to Roleplay as a character who is neutral at heart, but is much too full of themselves and hasty in times of conflict. That being said, I sort of reflect a small part of myself in my characters, and develop them based on environmental factors.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from the U.S and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I saw an advertisement on TV when I was thirteen, Six years ago, and fell in love with the game the first time I played it.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I've been searching for a while, to find a quality Roleplaying server, and the way this was set up really spoke to me. I've never signed up for a private server before, so that's how much I like the idea of it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I mostly enjoy times of conflict in my RP. It just suits my personality better, either trying to talk things out, or using my fists or a blade. I also enjoy IC Learning and training.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite Race is between Gnomes and Worgen. Gnomes because they are very powerful for their size, and Worgen because they have the ability to transform on command, or forced to in the heat of battle. As for the class, my favorite is definitely the warrior class. Reason being, there's nothing more empowering than being a barbaric man, wielding impossibly large weapons in each hand. It gives lots of room to act as a ferocious character.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Only that my fellow RP'ers take Rping to a serious enough degree to be fun for everyone.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I think the rule that appealed to me the most, was the requirement of keeping to the Warcraft Lore, and forbidding anyone to make false claims about lineage or occupation ICly.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):

No, Thank you.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Once there was a man named Sokoal. He was a sickly-looking figure, no taller than 5'2'' fully grown. But let's backtrack a bit, into his childhood. Sokoal was a happy child. He was fed to excess on a regular basis, thanks to his Mother's Vitality and gardening skills. His Father on the other hand, was a skilled Blacksmith, whose dexterity with his own blades were outmatched as a swordsman. As a boy, Sokoal trained with his Father, not in the arts of brute force, but to lurk in the shadows, and take out your foe with blinding precision. This was a very different fighting style from his father's overwhelming style of fighting, because his Father knew that Sokoal was never going to be as big and powerful as he was. Now.. To fast forward back to present time. Sokoal is a 23 year old man, who has been malnourished, and locked in the Dungeon of a Lord he had gotten caught stealing food from, trying to feed his Three year old son. All he had on him was a broken piece of iron bar, fashioned into a shiv, and the chains he had to bare wearing."I need to get out.. I need to get out, now..!" He thought to himself, as memories of his Son flowed through his mind. Sokoal couldn't take it anymore. Two weeks of no food, or the ability to feed his son was too much for him to handle sitting down. Within moments, he managed to pick the locks on his chains, and break free of them! Next.. He began screaming for help as if someone was brutally murdering him, and within seconds, three guards rushed into the hall where his cell was held, and one entered his cell."What's going on here?" The guard would ask. The other guards would find themselves confused, not hearing an answer, nor the first guard ask another question. They decided to both enter the cell at the same time, this time around. The cell window had been covered by a pillow, making the cell nearly pitch black.."Well!?" One of the guards called out, only to be met by a shiv to the throat before he could even take his final breathe. The final guard, heard nothing but the slash of the small blade and the unsheathing of his fellow guard's sword. But no body falling sound.."What happened?? Everything went quiet.." The final guard thought to himself, as he, too, drew his sword. To his dismay, he found himself getting his head slashed off, before he even knew it.. Sokoal had indeed killed the second guard, and used the loud drawing of the sword as cover for the body-drop. With that gruesome deed done, he left the bloody sword behind, grabbed the remaining guard's swords, and began freeing the other prisoners, to ensure his survival and escape. Sokoal was now free to find his son.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Sorry for the shaky beginning and end. I'm much better at the main details.
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon Goshoa has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Hello there, Goshoa! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Do you have Skype? If so, you should check out this thread! Feel free to add my Skype (loxmardin) as well, if you want to chat, ask questions or have me add you to the official CotH Skype Group, manually!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin