The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Ural's Personals Thread
It's been a while since I've done a personal ad, but here it goes!

First a bit about myself; I'm usually available sometime between 1:00 PM and 6:00 PM server time on the weekdays. Weekends are hit or miss, depending on the time of year. Mostly my time is juggled between work and being a husband. RP works best for me as a 'To-do list'. I may not be able to nail down a specific time unless it's noted in advance. My, that sounds so restrictive! I promise it's not. It's more.. "Hey you're online, I'm online, let's do that X we talked about!" Make sense? Really it's all about communication.

Feel free to reply here, send a PM for more details about a specific idea/detail or chat on Skype. Questions are fair game too!

Tikar Wildseer
Druid of the Wild (formally of the Claw)
Guardians of Hyjal

Background: Still a bit irritated from his time with the Argent Crusade, Tikar has retired back to his ancestral lands once again. Shapeshifting into a bear has been lost to him by way of a magical disease. Will he be prepared for when he is needed to defend his home?

Existing relationships:
  • Kantado – His brother and only confidant.
  • Hercyian – His father who once taught the both of them.
  • Arjua – A feral druid who favors the bear form. Perhaps Tikar may retrain his lost skill.
  • Anthrion – A Warden who he has called on for help in the past. The fear of being imprisoned again lingers between this friendship.
  • Roux – A human who does what she wants.
Plot ideas:
  • Combat: Tikar is a fighter. It would be natural for him to forge some battle-kin within Hyjal.
  • Wild Side: Tikar is insistent on regaining his bear form. Perhaps his focus should go elsewhere?
  • Soft Side: Tikar doesn’t have a good track record making friends, let alone anything romantic. His younger brother was always better at this than him and him have this in common, but for how long?
[Image: tikar_ad.png]

Lady Valda Winters
Rogue
Kingdom of Stormwind

Background: Valda used to be a warlock with some renown within the dark circles. After a botched job, she found herself recovering back in her hometown of Westfall. There she would meet a man who would be the catalyst for changing her life for the better. Things don’t always work out as planned and now she finds herself trying to forge a destiny for herself.

Existing relationships:
  • Matharious Winters – Husband, Lord of House Winters, and salty sea dog extraordinaire.
  • Markuss Appleflow – Adoptive father figure during Valda’s childhood. They share a tenuous relationship.

Plot ideas:
  • Holy Fowl: Valda entertained a brief idea of becoming a paladin just to show’em how it’s done. She has since learned faith in the Light can be a fickle process. This would be a good time to offer counsel.. or rub salt in the wound.
  • Foul Play: Valda has been without magic for long enough to note a decrease in her combat abilities. Perhaps there is some way she can gain an edge to stand toe-to-toe with her enemies?
  • Solitary Howl: A bout of loneliness has drifted towards Valda. Her mind questions the curse that has separated her husband from her. Should she consider taking on the curse to overcome it?
[Image: valda_ad.png]

Orren Bonefletcher
Assassin
Bonechewer Clan remnant

Background: This once-proud Orc is wholly consumed with the dread of becoming old and futile. He’s got his hand in many things to keep himself occupied and away from reality. If there’s any wisdom in gray hairs, it is lost on Orren.

Existing relationships:
  • Krona Whiteclaw – A fellow geezer orc who knows the value of life and the world in general. These two are wary of an uneasy topic when it comes to the Forsaken.

Plot ideas:
  • Dead Things: Orren appreciates the deadly efficiency of the Forsaken and their tactics. Quite an unpopular choice until you’re defending your life.
  • Spiritual Things: Orren still fits in with orcish culture especially during hunts or other ceremonial traditions. He’s got a deep longing to belong within his community and will go out of his way to make a friend.
  • Poisoned Things: The orc fancies poisons to get the job done. There’s a market for that, right?
[Image: orren_ad.png]

Bananor Stormleaf
Sentinel of the Sands

Background: More of a lonely wanderer than guardian of any forest, Bananor has his roots in the shifting sands of Silithus. He’s recently been investigating the Tol’vir and the lands of Uldum.

Existing relationships:
  • Anthrion – A fellow wanderer and responsible kid. He views him as an up-tight version of himself at that age.

Plot ideas:
  • Current plot – This takes place in forum-space. I can (and have!) work around it and/or add interested people to it.
  • Romantic Plot – It’s quite fun for me to unleash a torrent of plot twists and storyline developments upon a budding and fragile romance.
  • Hero Plot – I enjoy playing the hero part occasionally. While my other characters are complex, I’ve tried to keep Bananor simple. He enjoys helping people and doing the right thing. But sometimes choices aren’t always that clear cut.
[Image: bananor_ad.png]

Iekei
Troll Shaman

Background: Just a troll in the world. Iekei follows the Loa rather than any elemental lords. She titles herself as an elemental-hunter to prove her valor and worth to those she reveres. Currently she trails the oddly unified Argent Crusade and their focus on the plague of undeath. This aligns with the current season of her life.
[Image: iekei_ad.png]

Ural Broadhill
Dwarf Noble
The Kirin Tor

Background: Ural is fairly reserved for a dwarf due to his personal inclinations. He fears his reputation as the Broadhill Clan has slid back in recent years. He’s also has his eyes on the future and what it may hold for his clan. He’s been waiting for something to grab a hold of him and take him to the next adventure.

Existing relationships:
  • Tarin Broadhill – Brother and Thane of Clan Broadhill. Ural acts as an unofficial advisor to his brother in many things but especially in the ways of the arcane. Their relationship has turned more into a business partnership since the failed Northrend expedition. They’ll bounce back though, as brothers do.

Plot ideas:
  • Training – Ural is a dwarven mage-leywalker and could take on an apprentice.
  • Cornelius Randal – Ural recovered some poor enchanter trapped inside of a dagger. It was Ural’s desire to free him, but without a body there is no chance for him to survive. In leui of that, Ural wishes to grant this human independence by transferring his ‘enchantment’ into a Dwarven Golem*.
    *CMC restrictions apply. Help available if interested.
  • Three-Clan Mixer – Ural is in a unique position to court any from the three clans. A Bronzebeard would be honorable, a Wildhammer is expected and a Dark Iron.. would be unheard of! Interesting though since the Broadhill Clan is already a melting pot of the Bronzebeards and Wildhammers.
[Image: ural_ad.png]

Saeldan Kithanil
Sin’dorei Warrior

Background: I rolled this character to simply have a clean slate. He has no history.. no family.. friends.. nothing! He is my little experiment to throw into various situations and see how it turns out. If ever you needed something flexible, this is your pick.
[Image: saeldan_ad.png]
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
It's been quite some time since Valda and Markuss have seen one another. I'm sure he'd be there to offer counsel and tips in general.
[Image: 54079-Dr-Evil-air-quotes-lasers-gif-A6nY.gif]
You already noted Tikar and Arjua. I'm always down for Kerana and Ural meeting in his new iteration. Diby and Orren could be an interesting RP. She isn't against poisons herself, and the more old school orcs around her the merrier!
Farming advice and old folks' home RP. ~Yay~
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
I really enjoyed terrorizing meeting Iekei and I hope to see more of her in the future.
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C0rzilla's Personals c0rzilla 1 823 01-21-2015, 06:26 PM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  Komodo's Personals n' All KomodoTheCashew 6 1,630 01-20-2015, 06:17 PM
Last Post: KomodoTheCashew
  Sorum's bunch of personals Sorum 0 701 01-20-2015, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Sorum
  Koala Personals Absurdkoala 0 1,424 01-15-2015, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Absurdkoala
  Kaghuros' Personals Thread - Now recruiting nobles! Kaghuros 2 952 01-13-2015, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros