The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

TheCandyMan's Introduction?
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I am a normal player of WoW. I have played for years. I love to roleplay. Recently, I only roleplayed on Grand Thief Auto servers. Now I want to roleplay on a game I have played for years, so I decided to join a roleplay server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
USA - English
I can speak alittle French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was little, my parent played so he got me to play. I liked it, so I kept playing. Not much to say about that.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Google. Looking for a Roleplay server helped.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Truthfully, seeing I have never roleplayed in WoW before, I wouldn't know. I have only roleplayed in a city-life type roleplay, so this would be a new thing for me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf- Horde, Any but Dwarfs and Gnomes - Alliance
I like nice clean characters, blood elves, humans, night elves, and Worgens (sort of) and clean to me. I don't know why, I just never really played other classes.
What are your expectations of this server?:
I am hoping it will be full of roleplay and fun. Not like the other servers to where there is only 5 people online who don't even roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity, I don't like immature people who disrespect and act like bratts. Hopefully, I will never encounter any while playing this sever.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"): Yes, I read about this and I already know how to roleplay, but the company and person to talk to would be nice. They could also teach me about the server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Crisp air of the night hits the tiresome night crew of the Alliance Gun Ship Thernasis. Thick fog covers the decks and the restless crews shift to the underbelly as the unseen red sun grows high. Down in the underbelly, day crews wake and stir, grabbing their work boots and uniforms, slowly and depressingly putting them on, knowing that the day ahead would be filled with dreadful work and skies that wouldn't allow a single one of them to see and feel the warmth of the sun that day.

In the captain's chamber, Captain Seria wakes from her slumber as her first mate wakes her. After dismissing her first mate, she makes her way to the wash bucket to wash her face. Slowly washing her face, she turns to her uniform, which is neatly laid out. It takes her a few minutes to put it on, seeing that her uniform was highly decorated for her recent battles to defend and attack in the horrid skies of the Northern.

Captain Seria, now fully dressed, makes her way to her mapping table. Calling for her first mate, Reingie, he speaks to her about the placement of the flying gunship. With the good news that the gunship is on it's right path from the airfield above Ironforge to the Northern, she gives the command to call a meeting among the staff and high leading ranks of the ship. Transporting many footmen, archers, and supplies to the battle of Wintergrasp, she knew it was only time before she spoke of her secret to the men.

The meeting is called and all the men gather inside the chamber of the Captain. They all gather around her and her table. Carefully she explains the real reason of their attack and purpose of what they would do. Instead of Wintergrasp, she explains that she was sent on a mission to assault the horde entry point, Vengeance Landing. Soon afterwards, the meeting is ended and the staff return to work. With confidence, Captain Seria steps out onto her deck and looks out at the invisible sunrise. Sighing to herself, she decides to check the underbelly of her ship.

In the kitchen, crews work to serve breakfast and work on Lunch. Captain Seria walks past the kitchen and to the Crew's Cabins. Walking to a certain cabin, she knocks on the door. A man opens the door and invites her in. Stepping in, she smiles at him as the both retreat behind the door.

"I remember it like it was yesterday." The man sitting at the bar tells his friends next to him. He shifts his eyes upon them as he tells his story. "Yea, I was there on Captain Seria's ship. I slept next to the couple as they made love in that cabin. It kept me awake for hours! I remember all of what happened that night!" The men nod and drink a round.

"But the skies of a red sun is something you shall never forget. For something bad happens always." The homeless man pauses. "Where was I? Oh! Yes, I remember it like it was yesterday. Those two love birds and me trying to sleep. It wasn't even an hour or so before the yells of the deck crew got me up from my bed. It was too late. All I heard was an explosion happen that rattled the entire ship. I was thrown onto the floor." The man wipes his mouth. "So I get up and open the door and look down the hall and I see the floor is tore up, the walls have holes in them, and men are screaming in pain. I rush to the room next to me where the captain was in her skippies!" The men from the bar bust out laughing and the man continues his story.

"Yea! I tell ya'. She is racing to get her uniform back on and she screams for the entire crew to get on the defensive. It seems she knew we were being attacked before I even thought about it. So I then ran up deck in nothing but my under garments. When I got up there, the fog lifted. We were surrounded by those damn horde bastards. Everyone was runnin' around screaming. That's when they jumped ships and hit our decks. What did I do? I did what every man does for his king! I hit on over the head and took their weapon and fought off atleast twenty of em'!"

"He is full of it! He screamed like a little girl and ran under deck until the captain herself slapped him!" A man screams out and the bar roars with laughter.

"Bah! You men don't listen to em over there! Drunker than a pirate captain's parrot!" The men take one last laugh before the man finishes his story.

"Yea, well the battle ended just as fast as it begun. Those dumb orcs shot a cannon into our left starboard. Captain Seria grabs me and a few other men and we rush to the top as soon as the engine blew. Those animals changed their looks on their face when our ship hit their ship and took out not one, but two of their damn engines!" His eyes turn to gloom. "Sadly, we were going down. Captain did her best to keep the ship up for as long as she could but as she was keeping her up, she ordered an abandon ship. Her first mate took command on the skiffer' and we sailed away, watching her and her ship hit the ocean with a deep explosion. I could still see her face as she guided the ship into the water but the force and speed of it hitting the water, made it to where surviving that crash nearly impossible." The bar's laughter and chatter grew quiet.

"The sad part about all this was another horde ship followed the one that crashed. We were forced to fight them off but they sunk our little flight. Only four of us lived from that. Only two of us survived."

"Say' What is your name, old lad?" Some man ask from the back of the bar.

"My name?"

"Aye"

"My name is Reingie Blackwater. One of the last men alive to see and tell the brave story of Captain Seria. May she walk with honor in her next life."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not that I know of.
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon TheCandyMan7665 has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Hello, TheCandyMan7665, and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! If you have further questions, I recommend giving this guide a read, as it contains a lot of helpful information for players who are new to the server. Also, if you haven’t already, make sure to register your in-game account in the Account Management page using the same information you registered your forum name under. As for downloading the correct client and other things that you need to do in order to connect, I recommend giving this a read, as I found it very helpful myself when we made the switch to Cataclysm.

As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as scale and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Additionally, if you have skype and want to connect to the community there, we have an official skype group. For more information, read this thread. Feel free to send me a message if you need any assistance, and I’ll give if a reply as soon as I can! And if not me, any Overseer, GM, or Forum Helper.

Quote:I like nice clean characters, blood elves, humans, night elves, and Worgens (sort of) and clean to me.

Hey, my Orcs bathe once a month. They're clean!

And it's alright if you're not experienced in WoW RP. You're joining the right server for that, and signing up for the mentor program will pair you up with somebody who will be able to help you with that as well.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay!

~Geo
[Image: anim_500.gif]
I have a question for you!

Can you?
Can I? Can I what? :3