The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction Magikox
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a high school student that likes to play video games and I also read books...all kind of books mostly fantasy books. I also like drawing and stuff.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Slovakia, so my primary language is Slovak

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started with W3. Played it with friends and after some time we ended up playing on all kinds of private servers of WoW like Molten or Monster. After some time of simply playing the game I got really interested in the lore and the details of Azeroth and well...here I am a few years later.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I was looking for a Roleplaying server all over the internet because it started to bore me to just simply play.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds of roleplay, most of all guild roleplay

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Definitely night elfs.My first character was a simple night elf hunter.After all that happened to them they are still proud and strong people and my favourite class is "druid".The druids are linked to Azeroth and that is what makes them so strong. They have the power of the planet and they can influence and heal it if it is needed.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a friendly community of people that enjoy what they are doing and that help each other.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance...it is something people forget in the real world and they forget about it even more on the internet.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
No, but it sounds interesting to have a mentor.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There was a terrible storm that night.The wind seemed to be trying to tear down all the trees of the forest and in the center of it all was a little simple house.Inside the little house there was only a dirty bed and on it, there was an old man sleeping. His name was long forgotten and so were his deeds. He had black long hair that he wore in a ponytail once but that is the past. Now his hair is gray and not fair like it used to be. His eyes were missing the spark of youth they once possesed.Under the sleeping old eyes were big sleeping bags. Even with the storm raging outside the man slept like a little baby. The cause of his deep sleep were the nightmares or as the Shaman would call it visions.

The man was floating above the fair city he used to live in all those years ago. He had a wonderfull family once and he even had a reputation whitin the city walls. It all was gone when the Barbaric tribe of the self proclaimed King Hammerwrath attacked. He lived but his family was destroyed.He started to live in exile.

He could not move nor could he speak. He could only see and the things he sees were not good at all. There was a giant army standing near the city. It consisted of reanimated corpses and dragons of all sorts. In the back of the army stood a giant stone statue with nine eyes. On top of its head was a man in a cloak. His face was hidden behind a mask. Only his eyes were visible, altho they were different they had the same sinister look. The moment the army started to move towards the city with a balltecry sounding like the grim reaper himself would cover in fear the vision ended.

The man was all sweaty and he was breathing very heavily. He had to gather his toughts first and after he did that he figured out a plan. The plan of his might or might not work...after all he was just an old retired knight.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, everything is clear to me so far.
[Image: uchiha_madara_signature_by_madninjap7-d4ubog7.png]
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon Magikox has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Welcome to CotH!

First, be sure to check out our servers rules and policies, just so you're well-versed on the foundation of the server. The server has a wealth of information at the Articles/Guides section of the forums, and I would highly suggest you consult at least one or two guides when you start a new character. We have a full download for the Cataclysm game folder for both Mac and PC available.

In-game, there are purple portals scattered about. The primary OOC area is under Neutral Hubs, and is named "GM Island". This is where people loiter between roleplaying. I would also suggest that you /join chat and /join barrens once you get in-game, as we tend to prefer keeping LFG open for people looking for roleplay. We also have a few commands of note available to all players. Firstly is .lo rp <item>. This command will show all spawn-able RP items that match the criteria of the name. Then, you take the six numbers next to the item and add them to .add <000000>. This armor is wearable, but holds the same armor restrictions as it would on retail (I.E., we don't have Priests in Plate). We also have the .scale command, which functions from between .9 and 1.1, changing your in-game size.

Despite your native language being non-English, you seem to have a rather good hold on the English. I do think that you're our only Slovenian, though. Either way, story was good, and all the answers are answered well-enough. So, again, welcome!