The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

What a Long Strange Trip it's Been...
Since the 3rd of this month marks my 4th year on CoTH I figured it would be a good idea to actually do one of these posts for once. Even though I'm not exactly that old I can definitely say that these last four years have made me a better person...or so I'd like to think. Where do I even start?

@Muhaha8 - Still my best bro, what more needs to be said?

@Clovis and @Rosencrat - The Frostbrand was essentially the first large scale event I participated in and even though I was a more than a bit derpy that time is still among the best I've had during my time here.

@C0rzilla and Co. - The House of Autumn, yet another amazing time I've had and Annabelle still remains one of my favorite characters.

@Xigo - I blame you for my addiction to Warhammer 40k, not like that is particularly a bad thing.

@Bovel - The ending of DP was wonderful and to this day I don't think there is anyone else I can sit down and RP with for 8 hours or more. Also needs moar Riael.

To everyone in the Dreadmarch and the various other Skype chats - I don't think I could ask to know a better group of people. Seriously, you guys are the best.

@Kretol and the GM team - I'd probably be a very different person were it not for the wonderful community here. Keep doing what you guys do. :)

and to anyone not specifically mentioned - It's been a looong time and this post would be a mile long if I could talk about everyone. Just know that you're awesome too. :D

So yar...how about another four years of CoTH?

I don't know all too many people on the server that well, hell I'd be surprised if anyone said I even knew one person well. That includes you, I know very little about you other than the few encounters I've had with you inside of RP; all of which have been awesome and extremely positive. I'd like to grow to not only know you better, but other members of the community as well. Congratulations on four years, hopefully in 2018 I'll be able to say it's been four years also.
Spoiler:
[Image: 8Mh5ajm.jpg]
Four years?! OLD! Go eat the early bird dinner at your favorite diner, and yell at the kids from your front porch.

... <3
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Oh, memories. Glad I was able to make some good ones for you.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
I GOT AN ALERT WH-

Oh!

No prob! Stay gold!
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Aroes, my event man. You will always have a special place in my heart for all those events you did with me. Da best human is Aroes, you know why CotH? I went to the jewish department for Kosher. And Aroes is 100% kosher in being da best human, true fax.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ... three years is a long time... Rowgen 7 1,544 07-04-2014, 12:23 PM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Woah. Six years is a long time. Harmonic 7 1,862 01-27-2014, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Bingles
  How long ago? Wuvvums 14 2,333 04-08-2011, 02:39 AM
Last Post: Hawk
  How long should i wait? CosmicSauce 1 761 09-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Anski
  What a Long, Strange, Umm... Weird... Trip It Has Been. Kabluie 1 734 09-03-2010, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Kabluie