The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Tun'kar Rex
[Image: tunkar-tunkalar.jpg]

The heat of the Barrens finally started to break as the sun set behind the hills. It had been a long day of wandering for Tun'kar Skullkeeper, not unlike any other day in recent times. He had found an abandoned camp some weeks before, and it became the first real home Tun'kar had. The first few nights were filled with sleep and satisfaction from his hunts. But his sleep eventually became troubled as he settled in.

The spirit of his sister seemed to visit his dreams. He remembered that he had been brought back for a purpose, one which he had yet to figure out or discover. Tun'kar liked the solitude of the camp, and the liberating freedom it brought. He felt at peace away from the wars and conflicts. He supported the rise of Hellscream, but while he cheered for strength in the Horde, deep down he was still a recluse at heart.

One night, a memory of his sister came to him in his dreams. They had been sitting under the shade of a small tree in the camp, and she spoke of one day seeing beyond the walls. She spoke of the other Orcs, and their dreams of returning home to Draenor, though most had abandoned that dream in the lethargy of the camp. This was their home now. But his sister, despite her growing dismay on the inside, kept the hope alive in Tun'kar for a new home and a fresh start. He always hoped she'd see that place, and he'd one day repay her for everything she did for him.

Tun'kar awoke the next day, his heart aching both literally and figuratively. The demons had ruined Draenor, and his sister did not live to see the freedom he now had. But there was the dream...the dream of a home. A place of peace.

Tun'kar walked out into the light of day, some distance away from the camp. In the dirt, he ran his axe to trace a line around his camp, the mountains forming the backside of the area.

He raised his axe to the sky.

His voiced boomed, echoing for the Barrens to hear.

The voice carried the name of his new home, which he named in honor of the sister who would never see it.

"TUN'KALAR."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC Info: The "city" of Tun'kalar is open for any and all to come and join in on the fun. While he has no official claim on the land, Tun'kar seeks to make it a haven for those he deems worthy. How/if the territory grows and develops will depend entirely on RP! Feel free to post here or shoot me a PM if you are interested in this storyline!

The red circle below is where he is squatting:
[Image: tunkalar.jpg]
My troll that I'm planning on rolling could probs help!
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Ooh! Maybe I should bring my Gobbie into this! :D
*You hear the sound of an old orc cackling in the distance*
Caravan Fairwinds, the Most Interesting Gnome in the World and Orc Blood Sister, could be of some assistance. :|
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
It begins! :D

[Image: tunkalar-day-1.jpg]
You didn't get a screenshot of the aftermath of Sapna's ghost story? C'mon!
I was too far away from Arashak trying to hide in Gandin's beard, and laughing entirely too hard to do anything else XD "Where's my toe?" will never get old for me. Thanks to everyone that showed up!