The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Madlock's Introduction
Thumbs Up 
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I don't know.. I'm trying to be just a regular guy, I guess.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've been playing warcraft from years now, actually ever since private servers at the Burning Crusade came to live.. so I don't really remember, around friends as kids.. I guess.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I'm a member of another roleplaying community, while our main phase is currently in development.. you see some people look another roleplaying realms to waste their lifespan at. A player of that certain community have told me about here, so I decided to give it a try.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Forsaken when it comes to the race, I really uhm.. don't feel like explaining all of this right now. But I'll just say that it has some great concept/background and a lot of potential for a Forsaken character. When it comes to a class - Warlock, becouse once again find it's concept interesting.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Honestly? To be good enough for untill (that other server) is ready to go. I heard good things about you guys.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I don't care about rules and regulations, all I can say that I won't be a problem and I'll play/roleplay within the borders of the rules and regulations of this community.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
I can be a Mentor.. How to become one?

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There was this guy who wanted to try out a new roleplaying community. He asked friends from the old one.. after some search, questions and conversations - he finally found one!

The problem.. or the tad annoying part for him about this new community was that he had to introduce himself and write a story. Here is the annoying part.. nobody would actually care about his story, all they wanted to do was to check his writing/grammar skills.

That day.. or hour.. This guy decided to be somewhat creative and write a story about the story itself, and I mean the one he just experienced.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm shy, I won't tell you everything on the first date.

Oh also.. I'm only writing this becouse I was left with the impression that if I want to join the server/community it's an absolute must/ I have to.. so I'm doing it :P
Thumbs Up 
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon Madlock has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Hello there, Madlock! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

The introduction isn't such a big deal. ;) See, you made it! I do want you to take a look at the rules, however, as they are one of the pillars of our community. You'll find the link in the standard approval message below (in the white text), so do take the time to read them over and, preferrably, post here with your reflections. Pick a favourite rule. Show us that you at least read them, as you agree to them by signing up on the server. :) Your loss if you don't!

Do you have Skype? If so, you should check out this thread! Feel free to add my Skype (loxmardin) as well, if you want to chat, ask questions or have me add you to the official CotH Skype Group, manually!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin