The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I wanna join!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.) My friends make me play this game.I like it...now I am learning but I am good ar RolePlaying/

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.):I am coming from Romania.My primary language is romanian.

How did you get into Warcraft?: My friends told me

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: My friends found this and I wanna play with them this awesome game.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?): I enjoy all of them.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Race: I like the undead because he has a great story, plus I liked the Scourge when I was younger and the undead brings me back memories, even through it's Forsaken. I like the orcs because of their culture, I find them very great and they people can invent many Rps with orcs. I like the warrior because it's the main part of the army and I like the hunter because he's a master of the wild and he knows how to survive.

What are your expectations of this server?: To be cool. So we can RP and doing awesome stuff. Not like a server that have rules that stop the RP and doing anything.I have a feeling that server is good.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.): Respect anytime!

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
(Read more about the Mentor Program in the Server Announcement.): No

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(This is not actually required until you aim to move up to Gruntship. Please state your intentions if you wish to complete this later.): "Now I'll tell ya a story, a story of the great Broxigar! Of how he died, sacrificing himself for the good of Azeroth. While the elven mages where fighting in the air, he didn't know what to do..he then realised..if he jumped in the portal he could kill them demons and maybe weak their ranks. Without hesitation he jumped into the portal. In the world of the demons he killed a thousend of them, but then Sargeras came..the master of the demons...Broxi had so much courage that he jumped at him and striked him with his axe..the first time and the last time somebody weakened a god! But..Sargeras still killed in and tortured him. He died with honor, and that's why he's the hero of this city!"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: No.
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon NewSyndicate has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Hi NewSyndicate! At the moment, your answers are a bit on the short side. I'd like for you to expand on some of them before giving this introduction approval. I see that your favorite races are Orcs and Undead and your favorite classes are Hunters and Warriors. Why are those your favorite races and classes? I also see that you expect for this server to be cool - but what are your requirements for server coolness?

Things like that.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
I change it now you can read it! Hope you will accept me!
Hello there, NewSyndicate! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

It's still a bit on the short side, but I'll let it slide. Thank you for your patience in waiting for it to be approved! Also, I would sincerely recommend you check out the Mentor Program as a new player to the server. :) Your choice if you partake, of course, but our Mentors are all fantastic people and very helpful.

Do you have Skype? If so, you should check out this thread! Feel free to add my Skype (loxmardin) as well, if you want to chat, ask questions or have me add you to the official CotH Skype Group, manually!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking to Join! kingcon99 1 701 05-21-2009, 07:27 AM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Yet another paladin to join the battle Astartes 1 631 04-27-2009, 08:40 PM
Last Post: sasail