The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Noble families?
Hey yo!

I've been wondering if there is any human noble families currently -active- which is still accepting new family members. I have a character in mind and I'd rather have it be part of a player noble family instead of a npc one.
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
I didn't make a thread for it yet, but I have House Greywold, headed by my character Berthold. You can check his profile to have an idea of what it's like, and maybe I could give you more details in-game or through PMs.
That's cool, we already talked in game.

What about others?

DaveM (House Grayson) might be poking around here someplace.

Rosencrat (House Ashbridge) should also be here too. ;)
[Image: Signature.png]
As sporadically active as DaveM is, I wouldn't put a strong bet on House Grayson. Granted, he might give a go-ahead for someone to take the wheel in his absence.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
I suppose I could go with a NPC family if I can't find a fitting house..

I did see a few more houses online today, so don't give up hope!

Double Post! But if you're looking for something on the darker side of things you could roll a cousin of Chaundre's (Cedric's Wife) in House Thomas.

Besides the fact they currently sustain their wealth with a trade company managed by Cedric most of it could be left up to your own designs but you'd have at least one family member in me.

Anyway, hope you find what you're looking for.
[Image: Signature.png]
Honestly, if people were interested, I would make House Silverberg as active as I could. But it'd be at low membership for now.
Thelwind is slowly becoming active again, not sure if our timezones would allow for much RP =/
"Leave now, mortal! The likes of you are forbidden in this land. You, who are powerless, are not worthy to set foot here." - Cerberus
There is always House Braxton. I've been having a blast playing Geoff recently!
[Image: 54079-Dr-Evil-air-quotes-lasers-gif-A6nY.gif]
You can't even find your son and marry off your adopted daughter; Now you want another kid?!

(Its true though, we are active.)
I can offer House Colemann, though I'm the only player in this house by far.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
I sent a bunch of PMs. You are all cool people <3.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blood elf noble wants to... well, party. Harmonic 3 1,557 01-17-2015, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Harmonic
  A Noble in Need... Krilari 1 787 02-05-2014, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Sorum