The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello, I’m Orsi, a 17 years old girl. Well, I’m playing games ever since I have memory :) World of Wacraft has a high impact on my life, because I’m playing it from the start, and that was a long time. As a player, I made up stories back in the old times (it was like roleplaying alone, haha), because I was too young for a serious progress in game. But nowadays, I’m kind of a serious player on live servers.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I’m from Hungary and my primary language is Hungarian, of course, but I can speak and use english. (Though I hope my grammar is good enough :) )

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother introduced me Warcraft 3, and I started playing WoW after it’s release, back in 2005. I was fascinated by it’s world immediately, and I’m still playing it seriously.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I was always interested in roleplaying, and I used to write stories with my friends. In the game all of my characters had a background in my head, but I only focused on gearing and such, until now. I didn’t pay any attention to the roleplaying side of this game, but some days ago I ended up searching for roleplaying rules and ideas of World of Warcraft, somehow. I was thinking, I should give it a try, and found this site on google. :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer the darker side of storylines, with exciting twists. I think character progression is important with interesting personalities and attributes. I really enjoy roleplaying, because I can be anyone.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have two favorite races. The Night elves and the Blood elves, and that’s because I’m a huge fan both of their lore.
I can’t decide between rogues and druids. When this game released and I was young – and I mean really young for a game like this – deciding which class should I choose was out of the question. I was thinking: how cool other classes could be, if there’s one with the ability to become a cat! - so it’s a personal cause. As for the rogues, I like them for their mysterious characteristics, and their fighting style.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I want to become a part of the community, and become a part of Azeroth. :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think everything settled is very important. However, it’s a roleplaying server, so in my opinion, people should respect it and the roleplaying rules.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
No, I’m not really interested.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

„I’m a huntress, and as a huntress, I have duties.”
Despite her love of nature, she has been following her prey for minutes now, waiting for the right moment to strike. It’s dusk, she can easily blend into the plants, that poor thing could never notice her until the very last moment.

The bowstring tautened, it was a perfect shot, the deer barely could suffer.
„I’m sorry…” She whispers, while pulling out the arrow of the animal’s corpse.
She is heading home on her saber with today’s prey packed up on her saddle. It’s like a routine, nothing has changed since she got her first bow curved, and learned how to use it. It was a sweet memory of the time before the legion came. She shakes her head chasing away these thoughts.

„Sup noobs, see my epix?!” Yells a paladin suddenly, while crossing the road. The huntress stops her saber, just before overriding the strange-acting human. Her luminous eyes run across his luxurious plate armour, then she asks patiently: „What’s your business here, knight, so far from your kingdom?”
The paladin hesitates some seconds. „Lol, are u mad?” Asks at last while hopping, and all at once, he calls for a dragon to fly away.
She has many questions in her mind at the moment, but there’s one thing she surely knows: those humans are foolish.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?
Nothing :)
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon sayunyu has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Welcome to CotH, @sayunyu!

Yeah the role-playing rules provide continuity for the players history-wise. On a side note, there's a small section under Rule 5, Section 1 (always wanted to type legalistic Tongue) called Types of RP. That's pretty important so everyone feels comfortable with what is going on.

Since Krotok grabbed the basic links, here's a newbie guide too that can also help ease you in. Even before your client is finished downloading, you can (and should!) register your in-game account in this Account Management page. Make sure you use the same information that you registered your forum name under. If you're feeling up to it, you can begin writing out a character profile using this template. There are many helpful articles and guides both on the wiki and forums. <-- Yes Krotok I'm linking it again. They are that useful!

I hope you enjoy your stay and if you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
First and fofemost, welcome to CoTH!

Secondly,
Quote:I have two favorite races. The Night elves and the Blood elves, and that’s because I’m a huge fan both of their lore.
I run a predominantly Night Elf guild on the server, called Dorini Thera (which, translated, means Nature's Vengeance). If you ever roll a Night Elf in need of a guild, you're always free to poke me in-game on any of my characters.