The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Recently Missing Abilities
So after a recent revision update, some skills/spells may be missing that you previously started with (notably weapon skills).

If you are experiencing this issue, please post here with your race, class, and what abilities you are missing.

PLEASE DO NOT POST IF YOUR RACE/CLASS AND MISSING ABILITY(IES) IS/ARE ALREADY POSTED! I do not need to know every single character, only the race/class combinations.
Goblin, Rogue: Can't use any kind of weapon.
Hunter: Call Pet: Can't tame multiple pets.
That's all I have noticed so far.
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
Not sure if this was done today, but I noticed it a day or so ago:

Warlock: Command Pet tab isn't there, nor is the passive spell to go with it.
Apparently, professions have some issue as well. I've maxed Inscription to 525, and once I log out, it resets to 425. However, I keep every recipe I learned before. Halp.
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
New Toons can't learn Platemail from the trainer. Haven't tested other skills.
[Image: 8.jpg]
(07-09-2014, 01:40 PM)sunday12321 Wrote: New Toons can't learn Platemail from the trainer. Haven't tested other skills.

This does not really help. What new toons? What race/class?
Sorry. All my existing plate-wearing characters are unaffected, but when I came to make a warrior, I learned Plate from the trainer, the text on the plate item was white, but it said I lack the proficiency. Race/Class tested on was Human/Warrior. Apologies.
[Image: 8.jpg]
(07-09-2014, 06:17 PM)sunday12321 Wrote: Sorry. All my existing plate-wearing characters are unaffected, but when I came to make a warrior, I learned Plate from the trainer, the text on the plate item was white, but it said I lack the proficiency. Race/Class tested on was Human/Warrior. Apologies.

Same issue occurring with a Draenei Shaman trying to wear chainmail. The text is white, but trying to equip it says I don't have the proficiency.
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
[Image: c4i6Zq5.png]
Rogues appear to be unable to use swords still. Daggers seem fixed.
Tested on Human Rogue.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
The forsaken Rigor Mortis debuff they spawn with is bugged. Clicking to remove, forsaken racial and character unstuck have all failed. Kril tried what he could with teleporting me and such but nothing worked.
DK unable to use maces, neither 1h nor 2h. Tested on Draenei.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
Hunter unable to use polearms. Tested on BElf.
EDIT: Also unable to use 2handed swords and fist weapons.
EDIT2: Hunters appear to lack [Weapon Skills] in their spell book as well.
EDIT3: Hunters appear to be unable to use staves as well. So much edits!

Welcome to the pride!
Recently rolled a Night Elf Rogue, cannot use: One-Handed Axes, Fist Weapons, One-Handed Maces, One-Handed Swords, Bows, Guns, and Crossbows.
Daggers and Thrown weapons are able to be used.
Quote:"Your faction is the underdog right?
You always lose and suck at everything.
You lose towns, people and your second in command is a 14-year old who uses dark magic on his protectors and runs away alone the the wilderness."
- Panoss from the WoW retail forums
Just rolled a troll hunter. Cannot use fist weapons.

...Come to think of it, I'm not sure I have any weapon skills.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
On top of that, they can not use polearms or throwing weapons. 2h and 1h axes are good, as are 1h swords (but not 2h). All for Troll Hunters.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Missing you guys again. falcophoenix 7 1,330 03-19-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Jewelcrafting Missing in Trainer Area Jonoth 0 633 08-02-2010, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Jonoth
  Missing Profiles. Nostra 5 1,195 05-01-2010, 03:00 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Missing items dastmo 13 2,290 02-18-2010, 07:04 AM
Last Post: dastmo
  Druids Missing Limbs Agaric 9 2,321 01-19-2010, 04:34 AM
Last Post: waffenbaum