The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Summer jobs, you gotta love em'
Yus! Should've done this long ago.

To those that it may concern (or not) I am very much alive, for now. My activity on the other hand has been significantly reduced and very unstable.

Reasons being quite simple. My direct superior at work has been fired and replaced by someone that doesn't know me, nor do I know him. Trouble is I have a respectable position and obviously he might consider replacing me with someone he knows and trusts.

That being said I am basically starting from scratch in his eyes so I need to work extra hard and often stay late to prove that I rightfully earned this position. Also, a lot of people left with the old superior or for vacation so we're short-handed and I am basically covering for like 4-6 people.

Yah, sorry. Promise it'll get better... Eventually. Well, in about a month.
Aaand we're live! Got the all clear green light seal of approval. Things have settled down and I should be returning to a stable presence on CotH.

(Typed from phone, sorry.)
Well done! Glad that you were able to pull through. I hope it wasn't too crazy at work for you!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay. Welcome back. We should RP more. <3
(07-31-2014, 09:44 AM)Kretol Wrote: Well done! Glad that you were able to pull through. I hope it wasn't too crazy at work for you!
Thanks, much appreciated. Indeed it was crazy covering for other people and pulling their weight. The stress was immense, still cooling down from it. There was a minor disaster caused by an oversight of a colleague whom was not experienced enough to handle the extra responsibilities we were given, but I kind of fixed it just enough to keep our positions. I'm just glad that nearly 300 hours spent working did not go unnoticed. Got to keep my position and salary. Yus! Also the new superior is finally sending fresh meat of his own tomorrow after this stress test and I am tasked with training her.

(07-31-2014, 11:22 AM)Psychyn Wrote: Yaaaaaaaaaaaay. Welcome back. We should RP more. <3
You got it sunshine! You do know you can always catch me via a PM (I often log-in to the forum from work) and now on a more consistent schedule on Skype too! Huzzah!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Summer Vacation 5uper1337 1 555 08-07-2013, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Reigen
  Gotta go fast Wuvvums 9 1,649 08-04-2013, 04:42 PM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  My lost love and addiction Kirabo 11 1,176 04-30-2013, 05:59 AM
Last Post: Roxas65
  Peace, Love, and all that Jazz. Harmonic 0 568 08-15-2012, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Summer! YES! FINALLY! Rowgen 10 1,595 08-01-2012, 04:23 AM
Last Post: Rowgen