The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Greetings!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
There's not much to tell, really. I'm a young adult (20 on the 27th of July), I enjoy spending time outdoors doing uh... varied activities like picking up mushrooms after a good ol' rain, walking my dog and plenty others I'll gladly share with you (through photos and whatnot)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I hail from the great country Romania. (wait wat) Yeah, Romania is a great country with an even better history. It is said that it was from this area that civilization actually started blooming, did you know that? My primary language is romanian, but I speak English fluently :)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It all started almost ten years ago, I believe. First, it was Warcraft 3(RoC and FT) then moved on shortly after to WoW, after which I got into private RP servers and well WoW has never been more fun since. What drew me most to the universe, however, is the similarities between the real world and the world of Azeroth, even when it comes to the most unexplicable - magic. You would be surprised how much blizzard got right!

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I've known about CotH for quite a while. In fact, I had planned on joining some time ago but one thing lead to another and I took a break from WoW (actually, this happened quite a few times). I've only heard praise about this server and I hope it's all true!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
First and foremost, I'll try something new. I'll try roleplaying casually this time around (been a hardcorist ever since I could spell English words correctly). The reason for this is because my life has taken a turn for the better in the past few months and I'd really like to get to know myself more and more.

But more to the point, I enjoy all kind of RP! From commoner to military, from magic to swords and plenty others! However, if I were to pick a favourite, I believe it would be adventuring RP mixed in with maybe teacher-student RP?

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I can't say I have a favourite race because I've always held back on (most) races. I usually play a Human or Forsaken, although this time around who knows, maybe I'll delve into the horde side more, perhaps a troll or an Orc. Always wanted to play either.

As for the class, the mage, clearly. Magic is attractive to me in terms of roleplaying, mostly because it can be very diversified. That's not to say there isn't a lot of bad mage RP all around the world.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Quite high! I've only heard good things about it and I hope I won't be disappointed! I hope to meet the good people of your community and enjoy my time here as long as it is :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The "knowing when to quit" one. If there's anything I ever want to avoid, it's drama.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
No

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

"I have studied the occult from the age of fifteen. Gradually I read through books and scrolls regarding rituals of summoning, chants and satanic prayers. 'Why me'? I ask myself that at times. I find it hard to believe it's just a coincidence. It can't be. Now I see them. I see them everywhere. Unrested souls haunting the plane of the living. Unseen, unheard but felt. Everyone feels their presence, some just choose to ignore them. For what is there to do when you realise there is something much bigger, much stronger, much scarrier than anything else you've ever encountered or even dreamed about? Nothing. Not much else you can do. Unless you're like me, the ever curious type."

"I set up the candles and draw a pentagram on the floor, circling it with salt so that whatever I may invoke does not escape to hunt others. Gods, what am I doing..."
"I speak the words and pour the virgin blood on the pentagram. It drips slowly towards the center and th--

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
[/size]
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon Zamolxis has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Hello there, Zamolxis! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Play Trolls! Trolls are amazing! :D

Do you have Skype? If so, you should check out this thread! Feel free to add my Skype (loxmardin) as well, if you want to chat, ask questions or have me add you to the official CotH Skype Group, manually!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under. Also, take a look at this announcement about the .LFRP command! It's totally useful!

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them. Don't forget to "/join Chat" for general chatter, "/join Barrens" for general randomness and more spammy chatter in-game!

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin