The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello everyone
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well as for myself I have been playing video games for a long time now. My first system I ever played was a Playstation and eventually PC. My favorite games to play are MOAB, RPG, and Simulation games. One of my most favorite games is Arma 2, I've played nearly 2000 hours on it, other than that I have WoW which I have been playing since WOTLK. I have played on many RP servers before mainly Prologue and Divinity, I hope that I can join this and bring good RP to the community.

Now onto my Roleplaying history because I'm sure you're interested in hearing about it. I have been into RPing for a long time now about i'd say a year and a half with different games. I have been on three WoW RP servers Prologue,Divinity, and WOA. I have RPed on a few Arma 2 servers as well as some GMod servers. For my Roleplay still I really like combat and some kind of PVE situation.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I am from the United States, my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I got into WoW from my friends back in highschool, been playing ever since then. I also liked to mess around in Warcraft 3 and Starcraft a lot, so those sort of rubbed off onto me and got me to try other Blizzard products.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

Looked up some WoW RP servers and found yours. One thing that I noticed about this server that really made me interested in joining is you're horde RP which most servers lack a lot of. Other than that I'm assuming there is some PVP and a decent amount of PVE correct me if i'm wrong.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy all kinds of RP really. Mainly I'd have to say is combat RP such as PVE and PVP which can really allow some people's characters to thrive and show their true emotions compared to just normal tavern RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I mainly like to do Orc Warrior or a Human Paladin character. I love playing orc's for their brutality and tribal ways. I love Human Paladin characters for their use of the light and their knight like behavior.

What are your expectations of this server?:

My expectations for the server at this point are really just to get a new feel for a different server and see what this is like especially now that there is a decent amount of Horde RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

My favorite rule I would have to say is the Humility rule. The reason I say this is mainly for the fact what I have noticed on other servers is a lot of characters don't get as much spotlight as some guild leaders and just certain players. With this every character has a chance to become something more without worrying about someone elses character being better than yours.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):

No I think I will be fine by myself.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

~Will add this later~

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I don't believe I have any questions other than is there PVP or PVE on the server and not just rolling?
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon kozimoto has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Welcome to CotH!

First, be sure to check out our servers rules and policies, just so you're well-versed on the foundation of the server. The server has a wealth of information at the Articles/Guides section of the forums, and I would highly suggest you consult at least one or two guides when you start a new character. We have a full download for the Cataclysm game folder for both Mac and PC available.

In-game, there are purple portals scattered about. The primary OOC area is under Neutral Hubs, and is named "GM Island". This is where people loiter between roleplaying. I would also suggest that you /join chat and /join barrens once you get in-game, as we tend to prefer keeping LFG open for people looking for roleplay. We also have a few commands of note available to all players. Firstly is .lo rp <item>. This command will show all spawn-able RP items that match the criteria of the name. Then, you take the six numbers next to the item and add them to .add <000000>. This armor is wearable, but holds the same armor restrictions as it would on retail (I.E., we don't have Priests in Plate). We also have the .scale command, which functions from between .9 and 1.1, changing your in-game size.

--

H-hey there. Fan of Orc Warriors and Human paladins? You're really goin' for pretty different sides of the spectrum. And don't feel rushed regarding the IC post -- you can take all the time in the world as a peon. To answer your question, we don't really have all too much PVP or PVE. I know a few players run 'bout and do such things, but we don't have any raiding guilds up. Other than that, I don't think I have much more to say. Welcome to CotH, and enjoy your stay!