The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hey there
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I first played WoW in 2011 with some friends, I played Warcraft 3 in 2009, but I am a RP lover since forever. While I was playing, I kept conversations between my character and NPCs in mind, but I never tried RP servers, because my country does not have it (a shame).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Brazil, my native language is Portuguese, but I can write and understand English quite well

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've started by playing DotA, then I've played the campaign and the storycaught my attention, since then I always read some articles in the wiki, just because I loved the story of Warcraft

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Searching for "RP private servers wow" in Google, saw a few servers, but this one looks to be a good one

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It would be easier to tell what kind i don't like. I hate staying still in a place, playing happy family, I don't know if it is a kind of roleplay, but I've played this way when i was a child (in Tibia) and I hate it now.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I can't decide which one I like most , but my favorite race would be a draw between Draenei and Troll, the first one because of their history and behavior, the other one because of their lifestyle, culture and language. My favorite class is certainly Hunter, because I love playing survival (not the spec) and adventures, and Hunter fits perfectly this role.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Actually, I don't expect much, since I never played roleplay, but my desire is to find out partnership for adventures.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I've liked the one of being humble. Whenever I tried to RP, there were atleast one guy who wanted to be an epic swordsman, a master magician and lord of castles.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
Yes

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Despite of Glaucomiro being a newborn, reborn, I mean, Forsaken, he proved himself worthy when fighting against the Worgen along with The Banshee Queen in Silverspine Forest, so Garrosh Hellscream knew he could trust him to murder Vol'jin and stop the rebellion. However, he didn't knew the rogue was sent by Sylvannas to gain his trust just to betray him later, poisoning his food and putting an end to his tyrany.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I read in the rules that we can't be disrespectful, however, if my character don't like a specific race, can I be disrespecful with characters of that race?
e.g.
My character is an Orc and he doens't like Blood Elves because he thinks magic is for fools, so he would deny helping them, keep saying they are weak and disagree with their ideas.
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon Therius has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Therius!

Draenei and trolls, hm? Well, those are two races we're always happy to see more of. It's good to see you're interested in the mentor program, too! I'll get you signed up right away.

Now, as per standard approval procedure, a couple of notes! Once you've doublechecked all the pages Krotok linked (they're all great sources of information when you're just getting started!), make sure to create an in-game account here (if you haven’t already) using the same information you registered your forum account under.

When you create your account and log onto the server, do not forget to /join Chat, where you can talk with other players and ask questions. We also have a Skype group that I'm sure you'll find useful for finding/planning RP and, well, just talking to people (assuming you have Skype, that is)!

We also have character creation tips here and a lot of various guides in the forum Krotok linked. You may find them useful when working on your first character or profile or just trying to get the feel of the server. This guide is recommended for all new players!

Lastly, feel free to toss me a PM (I swear this is the last link) if you ever have any questions or concerns and I will try my best to respond soon!

And, of course, have fun! ;)
-Dilly
Greetings Therius and welcome to the server. I noticed you asked about respect and disrespect. The group only wants you to be respectful to the people on the server (Or OOC) But when you are in character (IC) Feel free to be disrespectful as you like to any race your character wouldn't like. As long as it is your character being disrespectful to another character then that is fine. I hope I clarified this well. Happy Rping!
Those that run from their past are engulfed by it.
Those that fight their heritage, are beaten back down.
Those who accept themselves and use their past as a strength...
These are the ones that are truly strong.
Thanks Joe! Completely forgot to answer that. Huge derp on my part, sorry!