The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Interest Check: Retroactive Events
After Uldum, I was thinking of running some different events involving retroactive RP. Events that happened in the past but our characters only breezed though via history.

The main one that has me thinking is the initial forsaken siege of Gilneas and going though the events of there to when the worgen first arrive in Darnassus.

Thoughts? Opinions? Any other events in time that you might want to have this done of?
Xigo suggested something similar as did other GMs in the past and my response has always been supportive and positive.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Positive reception yes, but a lot of trouble/hesitancy getting off the ground. That aside, the War Against the Nightmare seems fun!
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Possible events, just off the top of my head.

Nightmare War.
The actual Cataclysm, what with Deathwing going everywhere.
Thrall leaving the Horde, and putting Garrosh in charge (as well as Cairne dying from Garrosh).
All that stuff with Gilneas.
Matching stuff with Goblins. Not sure it'll have as good of a reception, though.
Addendum:

Xigo's thread in question.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Siege of Lordaeron's Capital after Arthas' return. Try to escape the city, or get killed for those Forsaken characters that were there.

Hyjal.

Second War defense of Southshore/Hillsbrad Foothills.

Second War, breaking the siege at Ironforge.

Fighting them Defias the first time.

The Kezan/Lost Isles events for goblins (MUH. GOBLINS.)
STRATHOLME

Also, I support this!
[Image: 54079-Dr-Evil-air-quotes-lasers-gif-A6nY.gif]
I'm with Mathias on this one in that I'd love to do RP back during the Second and Third Wars. But I'm also really into doing a Gilneas Civil War/Worgen Outbreak type RP.
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
I'd rate my interest as very high.
I have a question.

This would not involve our actual characters or it would?

Say we do end up doing Gilneas. A lot of our Worgen were there and present during a lot of the big events. Would we end up playing younger versions of them or just say no to that?
(08-04-2014, 06:11 PM)Mathias Wrote: Second War, breaking the siege at Ironforge.

This. If there was enough interest I'd also vote for when the Orcs first met and helped free the Darkspear Trolls.
(08-04-2014, 09:51 PM)KomodoTheCashew Wrote: I have a question.

This would not involve our actual characters or it would?

Say we do end up doing Gilneas. A lot of our Worgen were there and present during a lot of the big events. Would we end up playing younger versions of them or just say no to that?

You would be playing younger versions of the character, yup! You would have your actual characters there as they were during that point in time.
All of the above; War of the Shifting Sands can be quite something~ Not that I have a Night Elf who was there or anything. To be honest, I'd want to see every war and most likely go through them all. :P
Needs more War of the Ancients.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Speaking of wars...The Troll Wars?
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer