The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: I like RPing, and I've done it before, but I wasn't lore-based before. I think that this will be a good experience, and I'm looking forward to it. My activity is not the most constant thing because of my studies and Forum-based roleplaying moderation, but I don't want to disappear

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: English is not my primary language, I'm from Hungary, and I'm used to writing and RPing in Hungarian, too. But I think English RPing will enhance my skills.

How did you get into Warcraft?: Well, I even have a Warcraft III disk, what I got from my parents as a present, and I really liked it. I still have it on my computer. I played in WoW since the first Hungarian private server came to existence, which was a looooong time ago.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: I missed RPing and I used Google.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I don't really have a favorite, but if I have to choose, I want to join a guild with a somewhat unique storyline. And if we can combine it with some instances, I'll be happy.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Well, I don't have a class preference, I like all of them (except for Warrior). But if I have to choose a favorite, it's a Pandaren Monk... As for the races, anything Horde will be perfect, I dislike the Alliance except for worgens and draeneis. A don't love them because they can't accept that the orcs did what they did because of a demonic corruption, and because Medivh opened the dark Portal. They're worth for a second chance

What are your expectations of this server?: I expect a friendly community who will tolerate my imperfect language and sometimes my inactivity. I like RPing, but my real life is the first for me.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Tolerance. On some servers and communities, roleplaying is highly intolerated. And I've seen most of these communities, I think.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"): Because I mainly wrote and played forum-based roleplaying games, and I didn't even RPed role-based before, I think I need a mentor. And if we can make this into IC, it's even better!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: If it's okay, I'd like to translate a part of a post of one of my FRPGs. It's not WoW-based, nor perfectly translated. If you're interested, I can tell you what happened next (summarized, of course :D ).

To The Tears of Chamelia (Storytelling)

I walked slowly to the city. The boat trip wasn't that bad, I have arrived earlier than expected. I had to play on a funeral. It was a noble, once a friend of mine, and a huge storm took him. The Daemona, as the locals call it. From the descriptions of the storm, an aquintance came to mind. An aquintance with those black scales, and with that attitude that can be hated so much. I broke into a smile from the thought, but I quickly showed grief as I walked to the cemetery. I played his favorite song, an old song with so much grief, that I nearly cried on that. Well, me and Singer, my harp, know what we are doing. But I did not want to stay, I lied that I have an important performance somewhere else, and I quickly disappeared. I sat down on the street, and started to play again. I can't help it, I'm a musician and I don't have enough money at the moment. But the coins are no problem. Using my ancient powers, people were dancing and throwing their golden coins into my basket. Singer, my harp, has a beautiful sound, and happy song came out of my throat to accompany her. Later, a woman came to me. She said that she needs my help, and that she can pay much for it.
- Pay me what? As you can see, I have enough coins now, too...
But she offered better, a lot better. The Tears of Chamelea was one of the teahouses where you don't go for a tea, but for the girls' services... I wasn't low on coins, but I was low on girls. A free night with one of them an a bit of new, golden coins were enough for me to go there. And a bit later I appeared before the building...
I looked around and took a few steps forward. I stopped as I saw a boy with lond, red hair as he was pulled into the teahouse by a woman. I was sure that I came to the right place. I came a bit earlier to explore the Tears of Chamelea, and to get to know what music they want me to play, and how they want me to play it, and where they want me to play it. And finally, they show me the ladies who will dance for my music. They showed me their dance. I observed them as an expert, but not as an expert of dancing, but as the expert of the beauties of the female body. I even chose a favorite. Black, long hair accompanied her great body... But the fact that she was a demon in disguise was the best part of her. I always loved supernatural being in human forms... I wondered: How does she look like in her real form? As i was thinking about this, they asked me to play for them, so we can become accustomed a bit. They asked me for some Nihionian music, and I replied with a grin:
- Fat too easy. Listen, ladies!
I started playing, and I imbued a fraction of my power into it, that's how it becomes a Song, more than just a simple song. They liked it, they started to dance... With my power, i guided their bodies, their movement through the Sounds... After a while, I let Singer play instead of me. She's not a regular harp. She has a soul...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: There is something I think I have to say: I'm sometimes IC and OOC in parallel, which can be quite annoying sometimes, i'm sorry. And if I say that I have to go in the middle of Rping, it's not because I don't like you or anything, then I really have to go. I have a family that I love, i have a real life, and because of this, I can't be online all the time. I say this because there were people who misunderstood this. If I don't want to RP or something like this, I'll tell you that, but not because I want any trouble, but because I feel that this is important. I had arguments because of this so I want to tell this in the very beginning.
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon Rieleniel has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Hi Rieleniel!

I'm JVNemesis, a GM here, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CotH! Have no fear about your English; it's not bad at all, and we've got plenty of second-language English folks around here already! I'm sure they'll help you feel right at home.

Also, perhaps the most important part: don’t forget to make an account on the server, so you can actually log in! You can find that here.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game, as that's where a lot of the OOC chatter between players occurs! Also, if you ever have a question about anything, don't hesitate to PM myself, or anyone with a purple or bright green name. We're here to help!

And, don't worry about having to ditch in the middle of RP/saying no to people sometimes. We all understand that real life comes first!

Enjoy your stay!