The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Seath's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well, I'm 17, and I've been a part of a few gaming comunities. I currently am in school as a junior, and, I hate to say it, but a big cynic. People have not given me reason to trust them, only the opposite, so I may be a bit hard to get along with most of the time. But I'm glad to be a part.

Big note. The alias I go by is Seath (And i swear if someone mentions dark souls... I will turn them into a gnome and drop punt them...)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

America. And my Primary (See also: ONLY) language is good ol' english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

It started when I was in 3rd grade (yeah. long time) and one of my friends was talking about this game. One thing led to another, and eventually I found myself playing WoW from vanilla all the way till WotLK (I was hacked so cata I couldnt play), And eventually, as of this year, I made a new acc for retail.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

Well the server I played on got shut down, and one of my friends, Baroulomew, had this link in his skype, so I clicked on it (After he convinced me to) and here I am. :D

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Personally, I do like combat, but for the most part, Im fine with any roleplay as long as it doesnt cross into downright idiocy.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Belves are by far my fave race. Although it was more of a retail reasoning. A: they actually looked pretty cool, and B: that silence. I was glad when I had a way to silence spellcasters in pvp for a racial. That and mana tap was great for pulling as a pally (back during BC).

As for favorite class. DEATH KNIGHT! Nothing says fear me like a dark plate wearing, skull adorned, dual wielding monstrocity of death and destruction tearing through people like a knife through warm butter.

What are your expectations of this server?:

That it wont shut down, and I get a few more years of happiness from private servers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

No godmoding, metagaming, or powergaming. The server I came from, EVERYONE did that. No one accepted death, everyone can bench press a planet, and somehow they are able to beat sargeras with nothing but their pinky toe.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):

I would like to say yes, as it may take time for me to adjust to the server, and you guys may have a form of roleplaying I'm not used to, so I would like all the help I want.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Gimbly was free at last. After the battle at light's hope, his will was his own once again, free from the tyranical grasp of the lich king. And he, rather than most, LOVED IT. He loved his undeath, his growth in power, and his new abilities. But most of all. He loved his second chance in life.

He had always felt that dwarves such as himself, should die honorably in battle, and his rebirth, gave him a second chance at that. He himself was killed dishonorably. A cult of the damned spy struck him in the back with a poisoned dagger, and as such, he could not fight back. This was no honorable kill. The worse part is the cultist knew, and let the poison kill him slowly rather than ending it then and there.

He had fought tooth and nail in several wars, and with his will his own again, he chose to fight in another one. This time, taking the fight to the lich king. He had left the ebon blade shortly after it formed, siding specifically with his people, flying the mighty banner of Ironforge. While many distrust him, and rightfully so, he had made a name for himself throughout the war of the lich king, and even when the dreaded cataclysm struck, he simply picked up his weapons, and battled the forces of the twilight's hammer and their old god masters....

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Nothing much
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon willie5252 has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Hello there, willie5252! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I'm glad to hear you're interested in the Mentor Program! I'll send this to the Mentors and one will contact you ASAP.

Do you have Skype? If so, you should check out this thread! Feel free to add my Skype (loxmardin) as well, if you want to chat, ask questions or have me add you to the official CotH Skype Group, manually!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under. Also, take a look at this announcement about the .LFRP command! It's totally useful!

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them. Don't forget to "/join Chat" for general chatter, "/join Barrens" for general randomness and more spammy chatter in-game!

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin